DALLAS, Texas — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton—a former U.S. Senator from New York, the former First Lady of the United States, and the Democrats’ likely frontrunner and nominee in 2016—is “yesterday’s news.”
Sen. Rand Paul discusses politics and football while winging it to Dallas.
Exclusive — Rand Paul: Obama Defended ‘Hillary’s War’ In Libya In Secret Capitol Hill Meeting With GOP
Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Influential Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, says he'll oppose Loretta Lynch's nomination to be Attorney General because of her stance on President Obama's executive amnesty.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States actually undercut the legal justification the president has given for his executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
Exclusive — More Than 40 House Republicans To Mitch McConnell: Fight Against Executive Amnesty Funding Now
More than 40 House Republicans are urging the Senate to pass a bill aimed at rolling back funding for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Texas bill would allow teachers to use deadly force against students30 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Juan Williams on Romney’s decision not to run in 2016: “Mitt, your time has passed”30 Jan 2015, 6:14 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 19th-century painting sold for $5,000 fetches $5.2M just over a year later31 Jan 2015, 5:41 AM PDT
- Women-only mosque opens in Los Angeles31 Jan 2015, 4:06 AM PDT
- 5 boaters rescued from sailboat after its mast broke 200 miles off North Carolina coast31 Jan 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- 2 pilots break long distance balloon-traveling record31 Jan 2015, 3:35 AM PDT
- Friendly bet between high school coach, wrestler leads to investigation31 Jan 2015, 1:51 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Snoop Dogg's big predictions for his youth football league31 Jan 2015, 5:30 AM PDT
- Serena wins another Aussie crown31 Jan 2015, 4:17 AM PDT
- SE Louisiana will seek a three-peat31 Jan 2015, 4:16 AM PDT
- SE Louisiana will seek a three-peat31 Jan 2015, 4:14 AM PDT
- Serena Williams captures 19th Grand Slam title with Australian Open win31 Jan 2015, 4:13 AM PDT