Sen. Rand Paul is criticizing Hillary Clinton for engineering a rush to war in Libya in 2011.
Influential Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, says he'll oppose Loretta Lynch's nomination to be Attorney General because of her stance on President Obama's executive amnesty.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States actually undercut the legal justification the president has given for his executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
Exclusive — More Than 40 House Republicans To Mitch McConnell: Fight Against Executive Amnesty Funding Now
More than 40 House Republicans are urging the Senate to pass a bill aimed at rolling back funding for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
A border bill introduced by House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) has less than 50 miles of border fencing because McCaul thinks it would cost American taxpayers too much to secure the whole border, McCaul aides tell Breitbart News. In addition, committee materials that were distributed to House Republicans in an effort to win their support for the bill contain provably false information—specifically a claim that there are already 652 miles of double-layer fencing, of the 700 miles required by law, built on the U.S. border with Mexico.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Federal prosecutors in Chicago drop drug charges against 27 people in stash house sting cases30 Jan 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
- US reportedly reaches out to Yemen's Houthi rebels to promote anti-Al Qaeda campaign30 Jan 2015, 12:06 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Utah killer says ideas inspired family suicide30 Jan 2015, 1:56 AM PDT
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- APNewsBreak: Killer says his ideas influenced Utah family's suicide, admits they lost contact30 Jan 2015, 12:46 AM PDT
- 3 Colorado tax cheats skip sentencing to play golf30 Jan 2015, 12:41 AM PDT
- Media outlets ask California judge to unseal warrants that netted arrest in family's deaths30 Jan 2015, 12:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Businesses steer clear of using 'Super Bowl' moniker30 Jan 2015, 1:29 AM PDT
- Tiger Woods stumbles out of the gate in a not-so-super start to his year30 Jan 2015, 1:03 AM PDT
- Mattek-Sands, Safarova win women's doubles title30 Jan 2015, 12:31 AM PDT
- Powell, UCLA shock Utah30 Jan 2015, 12:26 AM PDT
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs Portland30 Jan 2015, 12:23 AM PDT