Influential Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, says he'll oppose Loretta Lynch's nomination to be Attorney General because of her stance on President Obama's executive amnesty.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States actually undercut the legal justification the president has given for his executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens during her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.
President Barack Obama’s nominee to replace Eric Holder as Attorney General of the United States, Loretta Lynch, said on Wednesday during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing that she thinks illegal aliens have the same right to work in America as American citizens do.
Exclusive — More Than 40 House Republicans To Mitch McConnell: Fight Against Executive Amnesty Funding Now
More than 40 House Republicans are urging the Senate to pass a bill aimed at rolling back funding for President Obama’s executive amnesty.
Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
A border bill introduced by House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) has less than 50 miles of border fencing because McCaul thinks it would cost American taxpayers too much to secure the whole border, McCaul aides tell Breitbart News. In addition, committee materials that were distributed to House Republicans in an effort to win their support for the bill contain provably false information—specifically a claim that there are already 652 miles of double-layer fencing, of the 700 miles required by law, built on the U.S. border with Mexico.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the South Carolina Tea Party Convention last weekend, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said Republicans in Congress—particularly GOP leadership on Capitol Hill—have blown, at least thus far, the response to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Hillary retreats deeper into cocoon29 Jan 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Federal judge blasts DOJ lawyers in case of Fast & Furious whistle-blower29 Jan 2015, 7:44 AM PDT
- Origami condom inventor has to pay back taxpayer funds29 Jan 2015, 6:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police find dismembered body inside suitcase abandoned in San Francisco, more remains nearby29 Jan 2015, 8:35 AM PDT
- Comcast says sorry for changing customer’s name to ‘A—hole Brown’29 Jan 2015, 8:26 AM PDT
- From hunter to hunted: The rise and fall of famed treasure sleuth Tommy Thompson29 Jan 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Signed contracts to buy homes slide 3.7 percent in December, despite lower mortgage rates29 Jan 2015, 7:20 AM PDT
- Arson not suspected after blaze tears through San Francisco building, killing 1 and hurting 629 Jan 2015, 7:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Magic aim to continue home dominance of Bucks29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Utes take aim at Bruins in Pac-12 tilt29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Wiesberger holds early advantage in Dubai29 Jan 2015, 8:24 AM PDT
- Pilots hope to fly past third-ranked Bulldogs29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT
- Terps take on Buckeyes in Big Ten battle29 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT