Montana Democratic Sen. Jon Tester, new chairman of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC), has flip-flopped from his previous support for the Keystone XL pipeline. Tester was one of the few Democrats who had previously supported the Keystone pipeline but then voted against it.
President Barack Obama’s approval rating is as high as it’s been since mid-2013, reaching 50 percent on Monday according to Gallup. This comes as Republicans have backed down from several immigration campaign promises as they seek to “govern” rather than follow through on what they said they were going to do.
Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) laid out in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the Iowa Freedom Summit the biggest coming scandal of 2015: That the Obama administration is allowing corporations to data mine from healthcare.gov.
A border bill introduced by House Homeland Security Committee chairman Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) has less than 50 miles of border fencing because McCaul thinks it would cost American taxpayers too much to secure the whole border, McCaul aides tell Breitbart News. In addition, committee materials that were distributed to House Republicans in an effort to win their support for the bill contain provably false information—specifically a claim that there are already 652 miles of double-layer fencing, of the 700 miles required by law, built on the U.S. border with Mexico.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Details ‘Path to Victory’ for ‘Epochal Fork in the Road’ 2016 Election with ‘Miracle of America’
DES MOINES, Iowa — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News backstage here at the Iowa Freedom Summit, potential 2016 GOP presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) detailed the pathway to victory for Republicans in 2016—and he explained a new phrase he started using in his speech minutes earlier.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina — In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News at the South Carolina Tea Party Convention last weekend, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said Republicans in Congress—particularly GOP leadership on Capitol Hill—have blown, at least thus far, the response to President Barack Obama’s executive amnesty.
DES MOINES, Iowa — Several potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates are here in Des Moines for the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend, hosted by Rep. Steve King (R-IA) and Citizens United.
The GOP establishment can’t make Mississippi state Sen. Chris McDaniel go away. On Friday, McDaniel will be announcing—he told Breitbart News exclusively—a new Political Action Committee (PAC) designed to help conservatives across Mississippi, and the nation, get elected to political office, replacing GOP establishment politicians.
A writer at the liberal media outlet Huffington Post falsely assumed that a black coach of Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) was his “basketball” coach when Gohmert referenced the man’s influence on his life in response to President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address. Gohmert’s black coach, he told Breitbart News on Thursday, was not in fact a “basketball” coach—he was a football coach.
Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) is now chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on Immigration. Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), another immigration hardliner, will serve as that subcommittee’s deputy chairman. Sessions says he's renaming the subcommittee: Immigration and the National Interest.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected27 Jan 2015, 3:22 PM PDT
- Government employee who crashed drone on White House lawn was drinking27 Jan 2015, 2:10 PM PDT
- House Republicans weigh suing Obama over immigration actions27 Jan 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Iowa Gov. Branstad remains in Des Moines hospital27 Jan 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Walker takes step toward 2016 bid, forms political committee27 Jan 2015, 11:34 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy Preps to Build New Amphibious Assault Ship27 Jan 2015, 3:18 PM PDT
- New Mexico woman unaware her used van had 13 1/2 pounds of marijuana hidden inside for years27 Jan 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Judge to decide on bankruptcy venue for casino giant Caesars Entertainment27 Jan 2015, 2:33 PM PDT
- Military has broad discretion on Bergdahl charges; law includes various levels of desertion27 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
- 2 accusers, including ex-cheerleader, ask pope to investigate handling of sex abuse claims27 Jan 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Giants, Crawford agree to 1-year deal27 Jan 2015, 3:28 PM PDT
- Danica Patrick enters final year of contract with Stewart-Haas Racing and GoDaddy27 Jan 2015, 3:25 PM PDT
- RBNY signs trio of defenders27 Jan 2015, 3:16 PM PDT
- Tiger Woods chomping at the bit to get his season going, and maybe return focus back to golf27 Jan 2015, 3:10 PM PDT
- Montreal acquires Oduro from TFC27 Jan 2015, 3:07 PM PDT