Jeb Bush finishes a disappointing fifth in the CPAC straw poll, even though he reportedly brought busloads of supporters to back his candidacy.
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland — Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a likely 2016 GOP presidential candidate, thanked participants at the Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) for handing him a victory in the 2015 CPAC straw poll.
Perhaps in fear that he didn't have enough backers willing to show up on their own, Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's campaign organized to bus supporters to the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) to cheer during his appearance on stage and vote for him in the straw poll.
Sen. Jeff Sessions makes a surprise appearance to deliver a strong rebuttal to Jeb Bush's speech at CPAC.
Exclusive: Sen. Jeff Sessions to Rebut Jeb Bush’s Amnesty Support During Surprise CPAC Meet-and-Greet
NATIONAL HARBOR, Maryland — Senate Judiciary Committee subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest chairman Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) will address Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC) attendees on Friday afternoon at a Breitbart News-hosted event.
Exclusive — Rand Paul At CPAC: Obama Creating ‘Regulated Monopoly’ Like Utility Companies With FCC Internet Takeover
Sen. Rand Paul speaks out at CPAC.
Exclusive — Ted Cruz Takes Whole 2016 GOP Field To Task At CPAC: Show Me Where You’ve Bled For Conservatism
Sen. Ted Cruz gears up for his CPAC speech by challenging his potential rivals to demonstrate their willingness to fight for conservative principles.
The son of Wisconsin's governor says the Left is afraid of his father, because Scott Walker has been able to reform some liberal strongholds.
Sen. Rand Paul shows the power of his potential presidential candidacy during a trip to southwest Florida.
Rahm Emanuel, Chicago’s mayor and President Barack Obama’s chief of staff, failed to win re-election on Tuesday in the Democratic primary—and will head to a runoff—a major embarrassment and defeat for the cutthroat Democrat and for Obama himself.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- O'Malley points to financial regulation as a campaign issue1 Mar 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- 'I don't believe in amnesty,' Walker says, admitting flip-flop on immigration stance1 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- No DHS deal with Dems; Boehner's job safe, House Whip Scalise says1 Mar 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Man in wife's Christmas Eve ax murder killed self, coroner says 1 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Korean War veteran's dying wish is that 'Mad Dog' solves his brother's 1981 murder 1 Mar 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Veteran-turned-principal vows to root out ‘pathetic cowards’ behind Twitter bullying1 Mar 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Man killed, 5 other people wounded in shooting during party at Detroit social hall1 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- Process of carving up $60M Sandusky fine from Penn State for anti-child abuse efforts underway1 Mar 2015, 10:57 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- It's a busy seller's market for NHL teams leading to the trade deadline1 Mar 2015, 12:18 PM PDT
- Wolfsburg defeats Bremen in eight-goal thriller1 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT
- Flames place Giordano on IR; add Schlemko1 Mar 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
- Jets activate Blake Wheeler off IR1 Mar 2015, 11:08 AM PDT
- Chelsea tops Tottenham in Capital One Cup final1 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT