Politico remains the go-to publication for establishment Republican leaks.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is the most recent Republican governor to buy into President Obama's push to expand Medicaid.
A lawmaker in New Hampshire wants to open up his state's insurance market by allowing companies from other states to sell policies there.
On Monday Darcie Johnston, head of Vermonters for Health Care Freedom, told Breitbart News that Gruber may have a "phantom billing" problem. It centers around whether Gruber actually paid $80,000 to assistants. In addition to the state of Vermont, the state of Minnesota, the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee have confirmed and the Inspector General's Office of the Department of Health and Human Services is considering conducting inquiries into Gruber's billing practices and consulting contracts.
The odds that Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber may face charges for padding invoices are going up. Gruber has been paid $160,000 by the state of Vermont, $80,000 of which is for 800 hours of work he claimed in an invoice was performed by unnamed research assistants. But so far Gruber has failed to provide evidence that these research assistants actually exist and did in fact perform work under the contract.
New Hampshire state legislators are considering two bills—one in the House, the other in the state Senate—that “would allow individuals and some businesses to purchase health insurance from out-of-state companies.”
Jessica Vaughan, Director of Policy at the Center Immigration Studies calls the border security bill proposed by Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) that will be considered by the House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday "an empty green suit." Vaughan noted that McCaul's bill, "proposes to spend $10 billion of taxpayer money without ensuring that a single illegal alien will be sent home."
Sold out Tea Party events in South Carolina this weekend and Iowa next weekend demonstrate that the conservative grassroots are prepared to put the time and money needed to back a limited government candidate who can win the Republican Presidential nomination in 2016. Cruz once again called for the abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, a call that was also made by Dr. Carson. Carson, who said tax reform was critical, noted that he would support either a fair tax or a flat tax.
Speaker of the House John Boehner has rewarded Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of the most well known candidates who challenged him in his successful effort to be re-elected Speaker, with a powerful Subcommittee Chairmanship.
Subcommittee Chairman Sean Duffy Confirms Congressional Hearings Will be Held on Operation Choke Point
Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) confirms that Congress will hold hearings on Operation Choke Point in February. Sources tell Breitbart News that Representative Duffy may not be the only Congressional committee chairman who will hold hearings on the Obama administration's controversial Operation Choke Point.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Obama’s new budget battle29 Jan 2015, 5:57 PM PDT
- Official: Gitmo prisoner traded for Bergdahl reaching out to Taliban29 Jan 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Romney remains top of GOP field, Clinton leads Democrats29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- State trooper testifies slain high school teacher had 16 stab wounds to neck; teen charged29 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Senator: Taliban detainees have spoken with members of Haqqani network, but still in Qatar29 Jan 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
- Marijuana arrests: A look at their rise and fall in New York City29 Jan 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
- New York college bans 'Mr.' and 'Mrs.' salutations29 Jan 2015, 2:43 PM PDT
- Activists for Tucson's homeless protest by setting up sleep pods in public park29 Jan 2015, 2:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blues top Predators in SO29 Jan 2015, 9:16 PM PDT
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs Portland29 Jan 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Third-period surge vaults Stars past Senators29 Jan 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Mason, balanced scoring lift Flyers over Jets29 Jan 2015, 9:08 PM PDT
- Panthers end drought against Blue Jackets29 Jan 2015, 9:06 PM PDT