Politico remains the go-to publication for establishment Republican leaks.
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is the most recent Republican governor to buy into President Obama's push to expand Medicaid.
A lawmaker in New Hampshire wants to open up his state's insurance market by allowing companies from other states to sell policies there.
On Monday Darcie Johnston, head of Vermonters for Health Care Freedom, told Breitbart News that Gruber may have a "phantom billing" problem. It centers around whether Gruber actually paid $80,000 to assistants. In addition to the state of Vermont, the state of Minnesota, the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee have confirmed and the Inspector General's Office of the Department of Health and Human Services is considering conducting inquiries into Gruber's billing practices and consulting contracts.
The odds that Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber may face charges for padding invoices are going up. Gruber has been paid $160,000 by the state of Vermont, $80,000 of which is for 800 hours of work he claimed in an invoice was performed by unnamed research assistants. But so far Gruber has failed to provide evidence that these research assistants actually exist and did in fact perform work under the contract.
New Hampshire state legislators are considering two bills—one in the House, the other in the state Senate—that “would allow individuals and some businesses to purchase health insurance from out-of-state companies.”
Jessica Vaughan, Director of Policy at the Center Immigration Studies calls the border security bill proposed by Rep. Mike McCaul (R-TX) that will be considered by the House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday "an empty green suit." Vaughan noted that McCaul's bill, "proposes to spend $10 billion of taxpayer money without ensuring that a single illegal alien will be sent home."
Sold out Tea Party events in South Carolina this weekend and Iowa next weekend demonstrate that the conservative grassroots are prepared to put the time and money needed to back a limited government candidate who can win the Republican Presidential nomination in 2016. Cruz once again called for the abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, a call that was also made by Dr. Carson. Carson, who said tax reform was critical, noted that he would support either a fair tax or a flat tax.
Speaker of the House John Boehner has rewarded Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), one of the most well known candidates who challenged him in his successful effort to be re-elected Speaker, with a powerful Subcommittee Chairmanship.
Subcommittee Chairman Sean Duffy Confirms Congressional Hearings Will be Held on Operation Choke Point
Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) confirms that Congress will hold hearings on Operation Choke Point in February. Sources tell Breitbart News that Representative Duffy may not be the only Congressional committee chairman who will hold hearings on the Obama administration's controversial Operation Choke Point.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Whitewashing savagery: Al-Jazeera English bans use of ‘terrorist’ for mass killers29 Jan 2015, 3:41 PM PDT
- Panel recommending changes to military health care, benefits29 Jan 2015, 1:17 PM PDT
- SC Sen Lindsey Graham explores 2016 GOP presidential run29 Jan 2015, 12:35 PM PDT
- Official: New Iranian envoy to get US visa for UN post29 Jan 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Local Connecticut mayor reportedly getting threats after praising Sharpton29 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Navy Builds a New Class of Sea-Basing Ships29 Jan 2015, 1:35 PM PDT
- Lawyers snipe as jury selection resumes in Boston Marathon bombing trial after 2-day break29 Jan 2015, 12:31 PM PDT
- Woman says police dog bit her during arrest after party; official: use of force 'unreasonable'29 Jan 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Prosecutors, defense present cases in Aaron Hernandez trial29 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Survivalist in Pennsylvania police barracks ambush pleads not guilty29 Jan 2015, 11:50 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hernandez trial begins with opening arguments29 Jan 2015, 1:22 PM PDT
- Kyle Larson just fine not replacing Jeff Gordon, hopes to build something with Chip Ganassi29 Jan 2015, 12:57 PM PDT
- Dwyane Wade out with hamstring injury29 Jan 2015, 12:53 PM PDT
- Blue Jackets' Anisimov activated from IR29 Jan 2015, 12:52 PM PDT
- Top Shelf: Is Brodeur's future in Jersey or St. Louis?29 Jan 2015, 12:45 PM PDT