After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
Unreliable Sources: CNN Fails to Report Survey Showing Lester Holt ‘Will Be As Good Or Better Than Brian Williams’ By Huge Margin
Survey says: CNN reports on parts of a poll that seem favorable to Brian Williams, ignores parts that don't.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Congress prepares to punt amid impasse on DHS funding27 Feb 2015, 8:08 AM PDT
- High wire act for Jeb at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 7:24 AM PDT
- US economy slows, grew at moderate 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter27 Feb 2015, 6:58 AM PDT
- Unions gave $575G to Wisconsin Democratic senators voting against right-to-work bill27 Feb 2015, 6:33 AM PDT
- Bush touts conservative credentials to anti-tax group27 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Teen accused of encouraging friend to commit suicide is charged with involuntary manslaughter27 Feb 2015, 7:16 AM PDT
- Florida police officer accused of using stolen tags to avoid tolls27 Feb 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- US official expresses concern over new police bill, freedom of speech in Turkey27 Feb 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- Mistrial declared in assault trial of LAPD officer accused of kicking woman who later died27 Feb 2015, 7:00 AM PDT
- 911 caller: Girlfriend of police chief's brother was 'acting erratic,' admitted killing him27 Feb 2015, 7:00 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lewis moves 3 clear in Thailand27 Feb 2015, 6:25 AM PDT
- Defending champ Federer beats Coric to make Dubai Championships final for 9th time27 Feb 2015, 6:21 AM PDT
- Stacy Lewis shoots 64 to lead LPGA Thailand by 3 after round 227 Feb 2015, 4:05 AM PDT
- Buffalo students look to build better NFL schedule27 Feb 2015, 1:25 AM PDT
- Nishikori, Ferrer advance to semis at Acapulco27 Feb 2015, 1:17 AM PDT