The Obama Administration's "Operation Choke Point" is being used to target yet another legal industry: the tobacco industry.
On the day that the House prepared to collapse and pass a DHS bill that funds President Obama's executive amnesty, some lawmakers are talking tough about the FCC's "net neutering" actions last week. But they haven't offered any proposals to push back.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jodi Arias jurors reach verdict in sentencing phase5 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- 100 firefighters battle massive Florida warehouse blaze5 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Boston Marathon victims can offer gruesome details in testimony, judge rules5 Mar 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
- Jurors in Jodi Arias case reach a verdict on sentence of life or death for convicted killer5 Mar 2015, 8:01 AM PDT
- Rooms going fast after mayor advertises Hungarian village for rent5 Mar 2015, 7:48 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- No charges for NASCAR driver Kurt Busch, Delaware prosecutors say5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- Dockett heading to San Francisco5 Mar 2015, 8:21 AM PDT
- 2015 Colonial Athletic Association Tournament Preview5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Habs eye first win of road trip in matchup with Kings5 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
- Coyotes host Canucks trying to avoid 11th straight loss5 Mar 2015, 8:05 AM PDT