Who's holding the watchdogs accountable? The head of the CFPB shoots down a Congressmember's question about his agency's lavish spending. “Why does that matter to you?”
The Obama Administration's "Operation Choke Point" is being used to target yet another legal industry: the tobacco industry.
On the day that the House prepared to collapse and pass a DHS bill that funds President Obama's executive amnesty, some lawmakers are talking tough about the FCC's "net neutering" actions last week. But they haven't offered any proposals to push back.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- Aide tied to past Clinton scandals surfaces in controversy over emails5 Mar 2015, 3:53 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: Walker seen as strong leader among GOP, Clinton’s honesty ratings drop5 Mar 2015, 2:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Crude oil freight train derails in Illinois, no injuries reported5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Philadelphia police officer dies after being shot in head at video game store5 Mar 2015, 5:51 PM PDT
- Federal agency seeking bids to keep thousands of rounded-up wild horses on private pastures5 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Motorist killed, 43 students taken to hospital after Washington State school bus crash5 Mar 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Missouri woman admits role in 2001 arson fire that killed 15-year-old son5 Mar 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bolts strike early, often against Leafs5 Mar 2015, 8:24 PM PDT
- Flyers trip up Blues with 3rd-period burst5 Mar 2015, 8:17 PM PDT
- Pominville, Wild come alive in 3rd to edge Capitals5 Mar 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Flames edge Bruins in SO5 Mar 2015, 8:13 PM PDT
- Wisconsin wins Big Ten title by beating Minnesota5 Mar 2015, 8:09 PM PDT