Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
- California farmers could go without federal water as drought continues28 Feb 2015, 4:00 AM PDT
- Beer battle brewing in Congress as craft producers seek tax break27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- 'Knives are out': Hawaii Dem faces backlash for taking on Obama over 'Islamist' extremism27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Congress OKs stopgap DHS funding bill, lawmakers remain at impasse in immigration fight27 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Judge: Defendant competent to stand trial in 2013 shootings at municipal meeting that killed 328 Feb 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- At houses of worship, cost are up but are donations down as New England endures tough winter28 Feb 2015, 9:16 AM PDT
- Man pleads guilty to child endangerment in case where girlfriend's baby ingested heroin28 Feb 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Finding replacement for fired Ohio State marching band director taking longer than expected28 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Berkshire Hathaway’s vice chairman offers hint of Warren Buffett successor28 Feb 2015, 8:29 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Rooney's brace powers United past Sunderland28 Feb 2015, 10:19 AM PDT
- Federer beats Djokovic in Dubai final28 Feb 2015, 10:13 AM PDT
- Team Xtreme's stolen Sprint Cup car found28 Feb 2015, 10:04 AM PDT
- Coetsee pushes lead to two at Joburg Open28 Feb 2015, 9:33 AM PDT
- Defending champion Federer beats Djokovic to win seventh Dubai Championships title28 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT