Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk, watchdog says2 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Contractor: Texas inmates who planned uprising wanted transfer, not upset about medical care2 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Oregon family tries to free daughter jailed in Japan for bringing in medicine with amphetamine2 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Plea deal for second suspect in Spokane beating death of WWII veteran Delbert 'Shorty' Belton2 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Olsen's claims about Woods refuted, retracted2 Mar 2015, 4:58 PM PDT
- Rangers extend Zuccarello2 Mar 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- NASCAR went from Daytona to Atlanta and lost all the momentum from season-opening spectacular2 Mar 2015, 4:23 PM PDT
- Ducks pick up Holzer from Maple Leafs2 Mar 2015, 3:50 PM PDT
- JGR picks Hamlin, Jones and Said to drive Kyle Busch's Xfinity Series car2 Mar 2015, 3:49 PM PDT