Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Chicago credit downgrade hangs over Emanuel's mayoral runoff race3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Netanyahu ready to take Iran case to Congress in controversial speech3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's use of private email address while Secretary of State draws scrutiny3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Italian tourist killed when large chunk of ice breaks from Alaska glacier3 Mar 2015, 1:16 AM PDT
- Georgia postpones woman's execution, citing issue with lethal injection drug3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief says homeless man shot by police reached for officer's gun3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Drew Peterson back in court on charges of plotting to kill prosecutor2 Mar 2015, 10:30 PM PDT
- Ga. postpones its 1st execution of a woman in 70 years, citing problems with injection drug2 Mar 2015, 9:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- NHL player traded closer to home after 11-year-old daughter's letter goes viral3 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Padraig Harrington makes good on 2nd chance and wins the Honda Classic2 Mar 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Stalock, Sharks blank Habs2 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- Paul, Clippers edge Rubio, Timberwolves2 Mar 2015, 10:33 PM PDT