Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
Investigators in Minnesota want to learn more about ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber's billing and modeling processes. But a key former bureaucrat is refusing to help.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama mourns passing of Nimoy: 'I loved Spock'27 Feb 2015, 2:27 PM PDT
- Boehner invites Afghan president to address Congress27 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- Lawmaker reimbursed costs for lavish office decor27 Feb 2015, 11:48 AM PDT
- House Republican leaders scrap education vote27 Feb 2015, 11:43 AM PDT
- State Dept. official granted bond on soliciting minor charge27 Feb 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NYPD searches for missing Bronx teenager27 Feb 2015, 5:18 PM PDT
- Texas' Wyly brothers ordered to give up $299 million in New York fraud suit27 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Obama administration circulates plans for Homeland Security shutdown as deadline nears27 Feb 2015, 4:01 PM PDT
- Documents say Arizona woman killed in home had head injury; police watching person in her past27 Feb 2015, 3:00 PM PDT
- No verdict yet in case of blogger charged with poisoning her 5-year-old son to death with salt27 Feb 2015, 2:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Browns add Josh McCown27 Feb 2015, 5:17 PM PDT
- Falcons release Douglas, Blalock27 Feb 2015, 4:25 PM PDT
- Stomach bug forces Sharapova to withdraw from Mexican Open27 Feb 2015, 4:10 PM PDT
- Blue Jackets place Calvert on IR27 Feb 2015, 3:46 PM PDT
- Almagro ousts Robredo in Buenos Aires27 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT