On the day that the House prepared to collapse and pass a DHS bill that funds President Obama's executive amnesty, some lawmakers are talking tough about the FCC's "net neutering" actions last week. But they haven't offered any proposals to push back.
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) raised expectations among conservatives in a speech to CPAC on Friday when he promised he will soon unveil a blockbuster new economic proposal. “In the coming weeks, I will propose the largest tax cut in American
Duke Economist Tells CPAC the FCC’s ‘Net Neutering’ Decision Will Stifle Internet Driven Economic Growth
After the FCC votes to regulate the internet, an economist gives CPAC a slogan: oppose Net Neutering.
More questions about the architect of ObamaCare. Jonathan Gruber submitted a bill to the state of Vermont at the end of 2014, after he agreed to an amended contract a few weeks earlier.
Republican Governor Charlie Baker, who took office in January, has fired embattled Obamacare architect MIT professor Jonathan Gruber from the Massachusetts Health Connector Board. It’s a blow to Gruber, who played a key role in the establishment of the board
Vermont Group Says Governor Should Fire State Official Responsible for Gruber Contract After Auditor’s Report Reveals ‘Smoking Gun’
A health care advocacy group in Vermont wants the state to clean house after an auditor's report found examples of over billing by ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber.
A noted evangelical preacher makes a convincing case against President Barack Obama's presidency.
Vermont GOP Leaders Call for Federal Investigation of $100 Million Spent in State Since Passage of Obamacare
Two Vermont lawmakers want to follow the money -- the $100 million their state has spent on health care since ObamaCare was enacted, without improving access to treatment.
Where’s the Money? Vermont Auditor Reports Jonathan Gruber Overbilled State by At Least $48,000, Calls in Attorney General
The auditor of the state of Vermont is raising serious questions about Jonathan Gruber's billing practices. The architect of ObamaCare may have pocked tens of thousands of dollars he said he paid to research assistants.
A state panel in Minnesota was supposed to figure out what went wrong with the state's launch of MNsure, its ObamaCare-style health program. But the group never bothered to interview Jonathan Gruber, who did modeling for the program, or April Todd-Malmlov, the bureaucrat in charge of Gruber's work.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Senate votes to kill labor board rule that unions backed4 Mar 2015, 11:25 AM PDT
- Alabama county halts all marriages after same-sex ruling4 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- DOJ will not prosecute former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson4 Mar 2015, 10:38 AM PDT
- Marco Rubio reportedly backs out of Iowa Ag Summit4 Mar 2015, 10:09 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Indiana mom: Driver forced 6-year-old son off school bus at wrong stop to walk ½ mile in snow4 Mar 2015, 10:34 AM PDT
- Student arrested while photographing cop removing homeless woman from park takes suit to trial4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Jurors resume deliberations at Arias sentencing retrial after lawyer says panel at impasse4 Mar 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Ohio suspect's social media post leads to face time with police4 Mar 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
- In recording, man accused in Facebook killing says victim wanted serious relationship with him4 Mar 2015, 9:34 AM PDT