A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
Wisconsin is preparing to become a right-to-work state, which could give Gov. Scott Walker a boost in his potential 2016 presidential campaign.
A former senator continues his battle against wasteful government spending. Tom Coburn will be Honorary Chairman of the activist group American Transparency.
The leader of Chicago's teacher union is talking tough, after sitting Mayor Rahm Emanuel was forced into a run-off.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is heading for a run-off election that exposes the rise of progressive politics and the weakness of traditional sources of political support.
Rep. Aaron Schock, an Illinois Republican and former Men's Health magazine cover model, is making news in D.C. But not because of his legislative accomplishments. Schock's fame stems from his lavish lifestyle, much of it funded by taxpayers and campaign donors.
On-line gambling is proving to be a difficult problem for Republican politicians. A key question is whether it should be regulated at the federal or state levels, and big campaign donations may hang in the balance.
A Vietnam vet is back in his room, after briefly being evicted from a state Veterans Home facility in Quincy, Illinois. But will he be allowed to remain?
Twenty-five years ago, America stood alone in the world with a dynamic, rapidly growing economy and unchallenged leadership. It was, quite obviously, the best country in which to be born and offered the brightest economic future. Today, children in 15 other nations have better future prospects.
Last week, a Turkish-based satellite channel with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood released a recording of a phone conversation between Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and two high-ranking Egyptian officials. The phone recordings allegedly took place in early 2014, when Sisi was the nation's defense minister, prior to becoming president.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Throwing Shade: Artist reveals subtle Monica reference in shadows of Clinton portrait2 Mar 2015, 1:15 PM PDT
- History of Obama-Netanyahu tensions 2 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- Supreme Court nixes quick release of ObamaCare argument audio2 Mar 2015, 11:55 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Sentences reduced for Amish jailed in hair-chopping attacks2 Mar 2015, 1:49 PM PDT
- 15 horses rescued after Massachusetts barn roof collapses2 Mar 2015, 12:40 PM PDT
- Attorney: Former Atlanta Public Schools superintendent charged in cheating scandal has died2 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM PDT
- Hawaii police officer on leave after vehicle fatally strikes Michigan bicyclist2 Mar 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
- Tulsa oral surgeon accused of pulling wrong teeth while under influence of medications2 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blue Jackets ink Atkinson to 3-year extension2 Mar 2015, 1:24 PM PDT
- Family affair: Wild bring in Leopold from Jackets2 Mar 2015, 1:22 PM PDT
- Curt Schilling exposes Twitter trolls after receiving vulgar messages about his daughter2 Mar 2015, 1:16 PM PDT
- Columbia finalizes 2015 schedule under Bagnoli2 Mar 2015, 12:51 PM PDT
- NFL salary cap goes over $143 million2 Mar 2015, 12:43 PM PDT