A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
Wisconsin is preparing to become a right-to-work state, which could give Gov. Scott Walker a boost in his potential 2016 presidential campaign.
A former senator continues his battle against wasteful government spending. Tom Coburn will be Honorary Chairman of the activist group American Transparency.
The leader of Chicago's teacher union is talking tough, after sitting Mayor Rahm Emanuel was forced into a run-off.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is heading for a run-off election that exposes the rise of progressive politics and the weakness of traditional sources of political support.
Rep. Aaron Schock, an Illinois Republican and former Men's Health magazine cover model, is making news in D.C. But not because of his legislative accomplishments. Schock's fame stems from his lavish lifestyle, much of it funded by taxpayers and campaign donors.
On-line gambling is proving to be a difficult problem for Republican politicians. A key question is whether it should be regulated at the federal or state levels, and big campaign donations may hang in the balance.
A Vietnam vet is back in his room, after briefly being evicted from a state Veterans Home facility in Quincy, Illinois. But will he be allowed to remain?
Twenty-five years ago, America stood alone in the world with a dynamic, rapidly growing economy and unchallenged leadership. It was, quite obviously, the best country in which to be born and offered the brightest economic future. Today, children in 15 other nations have better future prospects.
Last week, a Turkish-based satellite channel with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood released a recording of a phone conversation between Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and two high-ranking Egyptian officials. The phone recordings allegedly took place in early 2014, when Sisi was the nation's defense minister, prior to becoming president.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- 2016 Power Index: Jeb’s adversary and his alternate2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 7:50 AM PDT
- Feds spend $12,500 translating Spanish novel on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’2 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
- Sen. Mikulski, longest serving woman in the history of Congress, to announce retirement2 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Amish jailed in beard-chopping attacks could be released 2 Mar 2015, 9:53 AM PDT
- Former Virginia 1st lady follows husband in appealing public corruption convictions2 Mar 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
- Jury deciding life or death for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday2 Mar 2015, 8:33 AM PDT
- 3 Attica guards plead guilty to official misconduct charges as assault trial set to begin2 Mar 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Boy struck by car while riding pony2 Mar 2015, 8:06 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- In the FCS Huddle: Big South spring football primer2 Mar 2015, 9:08 AM PDT
- Canadiens acquire Flynn from Sabres2 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- The March To March: Mid-major tournaments need tweaking2 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Habs kick off road trip seeking rare victory in San Jose2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT
- New-look Blackhawks play host to Hurricanes2 Mar 2015, 8:51 AM PDT