As Hillary Clinton tries to navigate her self-created email scandal, it's interesting to look around the party and notice: there aren't any other potential Democrat presidential contenders in sight.
There's more to CPAC than a presidential straw poll. Here's a look at the issues that will fir up young conservatives in the years ahead.
Americans seem to believe that the Chinese economy is already the largest in the world. Perception is often more important than reality. In this new reality, it seems, Americans are shrugging their shoulders. An America of dwindling expectations is the new normal.
A rising star of Hawaii's Democratic party is taking heat after daring to question President Obama's understanding of Islamic terrorism.
Wisconsin is preparing to become a right-to-work state, which could give Gov. Scott Walker a boost in his potential 2016 presidential campaign.
A former senator continues his battle against wasteful government spending. Tom Coburn will be Honorary Chairman of the activist group American Transparency.
The leader of Chicago's teacher union is talking tough, after sitting Mayor Rahm Emanuel was forced into a run-off.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is heading for a run-off election that exposes the rise of progressive politics and the weakness of traditional sources of political support.
Rep. Aaron Schock, an Illinois Republican and former Men's Health magazine cover model, is making news in D.C. But not because of his legislative accomplishments. Schock's fame stems from his lavish lifestyle, much of it funded by taxpayers and campaign donors.
On-line gambling is proving to be a difficult problem for Republican politicians. A key question is whether it should be regulated at the federal or state levels, and big campaign donations may hang in the balance.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Sledders defy police with 'sled-in' protest on Capitol Hill5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Federal judge shot, wounded in Detroit robbery attempt6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 'Black Madam' accused in buttocks enhancement murder trial due back on witness stand5 Mar 2015, 11:45 PM PDT
- Taxpayers shell out nearly $3 million to prosecute and defend Jodi Arias at 2 trials5 Mar 2015, 11:45 PM PDT
- Winter storm left motorists stranded on Kentucky interstates5 Mar 2015, 11:08 PM PDT
- Truck driver fell asleep before colliding with car, school bus in Washington, officials say5 Mar 2015, 10:35 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Unseasonably warm weather moves Iditarod route farther north6 Mar 2015, 12:38 AM PDT
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules5 Mar 2015, 11:55 PM PDT
- Blazers cruise past Mavs5 Mar 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- JB Holmes playing a game _ and a course _ that wasn't familiar to anyone else at Doral5 Mar 2015, 11:53 PM PDT