Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
In the wake of the slaughter of four Jews in a Paris kosher supermarket by an Islamic jihadist, a Parisian Jew said: “In the past year, 7,000 Jews have already left France and after this there will be many thousands more. We are not safe in France any more. There is no future for Jews here in France. We are finished in France.”
A French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam, spoke to the families and some of the survivors and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time.
What a difference a year makes. One year ago, most Americans had never even heard of the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL).
On September 25, 2012, CNN “journalist” Mona Eltahawy was arrested after spraying pink spray paint over one of my American Freedom Defense Initiative ads in the New York subway.
When Barack Obama condemned the Taliban’s horrific mass murder of children in a school in Peshawar last week, he referred to “terrorists” who, he said, “have once again shown their depravity.” But he did not name the terrorists. He never mentioned the Taliban.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Romney takes aim at Clinton in Mississippi speech29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Paul hits potential 2016 presidential nominees in tweet28 Jan 2015, 8:12 PM PDT
- Boehner confirms lawsuit against Obama, defends Netanyahu invitation28 Jan 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Colorado to California: Hands off our water28 Jan 2015, 3:47 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: 47 percent say Obama downplays threat from Islamic terrorists28 Jan 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Deadly Maryland mansion fire was fueled by Christmas tree, authorities say29 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- San Francisco police find suitcase filled with dismembered body parts29 Jan 2015, 12:40 AM PDT
- Pennsylvania State Police barracks ambush suspect due to enter plea28 Jan 2015, 11:45 PM PDT
- Venezuelan hedge fund manager to learn sentence for massive Connecticut fraud scheme28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
- Now on death row, Army psychiatrist who killed 13 at Fort Hood to appear in court28 Jan 2015, 11:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Suns outlast pesky Wizards29 Jan 2015, 12:18 AM PDT
- Kings rally past Blackhawks29 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- Clippers grind out win over Jazz28 Jan 2015, 11:53 PM PDT
- No. 9 Kansas holds off TCU28 Jan 2015, 11:51 PM PDT
- Broncos bring back Phillips as defensive coordinator28 Jan 2015, 11:49 PM PDT