One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
In the wake of the slaughter of four Jews in a Paris kosher supermarket by an Islamic jihadist, a Parisian Jew said: “In the past year, 7,000 Jews have already left France and after this there will be many thousands more. We are not safe in France any more. There is no future for Jews here in France. We are finished in France.”
A French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam, spoke to the families and some of the survivors and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time.
What a difference a year makes. One year ago, most Americans had never even heard of the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL).
On September 25, 2012, CNN “journalist” Mona Eltahawy was arrested after spraying pink spray paint over one of my American Freedom Defense Initiative ads in the New York subway.
When Barack Obama condemned the Taliban’s horrific mass murder of children in a school in Peshawar last week, he referred to “terrorists” who, he said, “have once again shown their depravity.” But he did not name the terrorists. He never mentioned the Taliban.
It’s quite something, but I have been receiving more “congratulatory” emails from my international readers than my American readers (and I have heard from a great many Americans). But clearly it’s not just Americans who care what happens in our
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- GOP’s Top 10: Introducing the Fox News First 2016 Power Index26 Jan 2015, 9:38 AM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
- Secret Service: 'Quadcopter' drone crashed onto White House grounds26 Jan 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Obama becomes first US president to take in India's Republic Day parade26 Jan 2015, 2:15 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
- Oregon skier living in France dies in avalanche on Mont Blanc in the Italian Alps26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Oklahoma looks to halt executions while Supreme Court reviews drug implicated in botched case26 Jan 2015, 8:47 AM PDT
- Equal opportunity complaint contests order barring female guards from escorting Gitmo detainee26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- 2 small planes ditch into sea off Hawaii; all aboard survive26 Jan 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hornets' Williams has concussion, Biyombo bone bruise26 Jan 2015, 9:25 AM PDT
- Sosa's double helps UNAM topple Toluca26 Jan 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori reach Aussie QFs26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- The March To March: UVA all the way?26 Jan 2015, 8:41 AM PDT