On Sunday, I wrote, “It’s time to out the Jews who fund BDS.” And so now that is exactly what my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is setting out to do.
The scandal of it cannot be overstated: various Jewish leaders and philanthropists are prominent donors to The New Israel Fund, an organization which funds BDS and other anti-Israel initiatives.
Look at the Reuters headline on its story about this new BBC poll: “Few UK Muslims have sympathy for Paris attack motives, most oppose violence: poll.” “Few Muslims” support the Charlie Hebdo magazine slaughter, says the headline. Few? 27% of Muslims is hardly “few.” Over 27% -- that’s not a “tiny fringe,” a “small minority,” or “just a few.” 27% is a movement.
The one big takeaway from Obama’s speech on the Muslim world’s “legitimate” grievances with the West is simply this. He is on their side. Obama has made us weak, vulnerable and ripe for attack. The next two years will be
#JeSuisCharlie? Really? Here is a glaring example of how divorced from reality and aligned with the foes of free speech the mainstream media is today: in a story about the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is hosting in May in Garland, Texas, the Houston Chronicle’s Dylan Baddour takes a firm stand in support of the slaughter in the cause of Sharia restrictions on free speech.
A cartoon Muslima superhero has become a warrior against free speech, and the Daily Beast is thrilled. Marvel Comics Muslima superhero Kamala Khan’s image was used by anti-free speech vandals who covered over our ads in San Francisco that called attention to
Not one day after we announced the First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest, an event featuring Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks in Copenhagen, Denmark was attacked in the continuing war on our most basic freedoms. And that was just the first of two assaults on freedom in Copenhagen on Saturday.
A recent article in the Huffington Post about alleged “Islamophobia” gives us a good look at how hard the left is working to give proof to their false claim that “Islamophobia” even exists.
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Supreme Court nixes quick release of ObamaCare argument audio2 Mar 2015, 11:55 AM PDT
- Federal judge blocks Nebraska's gay marriage ban2 Mar 2015, 11:44 AM PDT
- Obama: 'Now is the moment' for police to make changes2 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT
- Fact-checker calls out Obama for saying Keystone ‘bypasses’ US2 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Korean War veteran killed in 1951 to be laid to rest in Tennessee2 Mar 2015, 11:20 AM PDT
- Sheriff's office: Sex offender who fled Canada for Seattle arrested for investigation of rape2 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
- Man gets 4 to 10 years in prison for lighting match in Vegas pet shop with 27 dogs in cages2 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
- Hours before death, Georgia woman seeks clemency retry2 Mar 2015, 11:14 AM PDT
- Suspect declared 'Heil Hitler!' after Jewish site shootings, Kansas police officer says2 Mar 2015, 11:04 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Stewart-Haas Racing to again use Regan Smith as Kurt Busch replacement driver at Las Vegas2 Mar 2015, 11:14 AM PDT
- Egypt's Football Association names Cuper from Argentina to lead its national team2 Mar 2015, 11:00 AM PDT
- Carl Edwards to debut Comcast Business sponsorship this weekend at Las Vegas2 Mar 2015, 10:50 AM PDT
- Sixers waive C JaVale McGee2 Mar 2015, 10:41 AM PDT
- Connecticut again a unanimous choice in women's hoops poll2 Mar 2015, 10:36 AM PDT