There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
In the wake of the slaughter of four Jews in a Paris kosher supermarket by an Islamic jihadist, a Parisian Jew said: “In the past year, 7,000 Jews have already left France and after this there will be many thousands more. We are not safe in France any more. There is no future for Jews here in France. We are finished in France.”
A French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam, spoke to the families and some of the survivors and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time.
What a difference a year makes. One year ago, most Americans had never even heard of the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL).
On September 25, 2012, CNN “journalist” Mona Eltahawy was arrested after spraying pink spray paint over one of my American Freedom Defense Initiative ads in the New York subway.
When Barack Obama condemned the Taliban’s horrific mass murder of children in a school in Peshawar last week, he referred to “terrorists” who, he said, “have once again shown their depravity.” But he did not name the terrorists. He never mentioned the Taliban.
It’s quite something, but I have been receiving more “congratulatory” emails from my international readers than my American readers (and I have heard from a great many Americans). But clearly it’s not just Americans who care what happens in our
Obama made a very deliberate decision to make tomorrow’s election about the Jews. Dropping the chickensh*t bomb a week before the midterm election was no accident. Oh no. Obama wanted to get out the Jew-haters’ vote. Just as the disenfranchised
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Palin rips Michael Moore, PETA at Iowa summit24 Jan 2015, 7:39 PM PDT
- Immigration protesters arrested at Iowa summit, Christie spars with one 24 Jan 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
- US condemns new separatist attack in Ukraine's Mariupol, points finger at Russia24 Jan 2015, 1:56 PM PDT
- Late night call to Senate over Keystone reminiscent of ominous Bat Signal 24 Jan 2015, 12:13 PM PDT
- Trump: ‘No way’ Bush, Romney would win in 201624 Jan 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Southern Calif. winds topple trees, power lines24 Jan 2015, 7:18 PM PDT
- South Georgia police search for missing couple who went to buy car24 Jan 2015, 5:24 PM PDT
- Third person dies after shooting at Nebraska party24 Jan 2015, 4:28 PM PDT
- Escaped murder suspect, 17, took elderly Ohio woman hostage before being caught by police24 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Police say Tacoma man kicked his pet Chihuahua, killing it24 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Team Foligno wins NHL All-Star Skills Competition24 Jan 2015, 8:23 PM PDT
- Bucks rout Pistons, who lose Jennings24 Jan 2015, 8:15 PM PDT
- Hornets prevail against Knicks24 Jan 2015, 8:08 PM PDT
- No. 6 Wisconsin withstands Michigan24 Jan 2015, 8:01 PM PDT
- Baylor shuts down struggling Oklahoma24 Jan 2015, 7:56 PM PDT