The one big takeaway from Obama’s speech on the Muslim world’s “legitimate” grievances with the West is simply this. He is on their side. Obama has made us weak, vulnerable and ripe for attack. The next two years will be
#JeSuisCharlie? Really? Here is a glaring example of how divorced from reality and aligned with the foes of free speech the mainstream media is today: in a story about the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is hosting in May in Garland, Texas, the Houston Chronicle’s Dylan Baddour takes a firm stand in support of the slaughter in the cause of Sharia restrictions on free speech.
A cartoon Muslima superhero has become a warrior against free speech, and the Daily Beast is thrilled. Marvel Comics Muslima superhero Kamala Khan’s image was used by anti-free speech vandals who covered over our ads in San Francisco that called attention to
Not one day after we announced the First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest, an event featuring Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks in Copenhagen, Denmark was attacked in the continuing war on our most basic freedoms. And that was just the first of two assaults on freedom in Copenhagen on Saturday.
A recent article in the Huffington Post about alleged “Islamophobia” gives us a good look at how hard the left is working to give proof to their false claim that “Islamophobia” even exists.
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 8:08 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
- Top Senate Republican demands answers from Kerry on sensitive info left in Yemen26 Feb 2015, 4:56 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Los Angeles teachers, union leaders take to streets amid stalled talks 26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Autopsy shows no obvious trauma in death of California baby; cause of death still unknown26 Feb 2015, 4:45 PM PDT
- Police: Missouri Auditor Schweich died of single gunshot in 'apparent suicide' at his home26 Feb 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Jury deciding punishment for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Police: Man with connection to Tennessee murder case found dead in Florida in apparent suicide26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Crawford, Blackhawks shut out Panthers26 Feb 2015, 8:27 PM PDT
- Bernier stellar as Leafs hang on to beat Flyers26 Feb 2015, 8:25 PM PDT
- Showing no signs of tanking, Sabres beat Canucks26 Feb 2015, 8:15 PM PDT
- Rangers remain hot, rally past Coyotes26 Feb 2015, 8:14 PM PDT
- Habs beat Blue Jackets for 40th win26 Feb 2015, 7:57 PM PDT