On Sunday, I wrote, “It’s time to out the Jews who fund BDS.” And so now that is exactly what my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is setting out to do.
The scandal of it cannot be overstated: various Jewish leaders and philanthropists are prominent donors to The New Israel Fund, an organization which funds BDS and other anti-Israel initiatives.
Look at the Reuters headline on its story about this new BBC poll: “Few UK Muslims have sympathy for Paris attack motives, most oppose violence: poll.” “Few Muslims” support the Charlie Hebdo magazine slaughter, says the headline. Few? 27% of Muslims is hardly “few.” Over 27% -- that’s not a “tiny fringe,” a “small minority,” or “just a few.” 27% is a movement.
The one big takeaway from Obama’s speech on the Muslim world’s “legitimate” grievances with the West is simply this. He is on their side. Obama has made us weak, vulnerable and ripe for attack. The next two years will be
#JeSuisCharlie? Really? Here is a glaring example of how divorced from reality and aligned with the foes of free speech the mainstream media is today: in a story about the Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest that my organization, the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), is hosting in May in Garland, Texas, the Houston Chronicle’s Dylan Baddour takes a firm stand in support of the slaughter in the cause of Sharia restrictions on free speech.
A cartoon Muslima superhero has become a warrior against free speech, and the Daily Beast is thrilled. Marvel Comics Muslima superhero Kamala Khan’s image was used by anti-free speech vandals who covered over our ads in San Francisco that called attention to
Not one day after we announced the First Annual Muhammad Art Exhibit and Cartoon Contest, an event featuring Muhammad cartoonist Lars Vilks in Copenhagen, Denmark was attacked in the continuing war on our most basic freedoms. And that was just the first of two assaults on freedom in Copenhagen on Saturday.
A recent article in the Huffington Post about alleged “Islamophobia” gives us a good look at how hard the left is working to give proof to their false claim that “Islamophobia” even exists.
Breitbart Texas confirmed Tuesday that “an Islamic Tribunal using Sharia law” is indeed operating in Texas. But not to worry: an attorney for the tribunal assures us that participation is “voluntary,” and one of the Sharia judges, Dr. Taher El-badawi, says it’s devoted only to “non-binding dispute resolution.”
American Muslim Group Attacks American Sniper, Demands Eastwood and Cooper Denounce Fictional ‘Islamophobia’
One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Obama signs Homeland Security funding bill into law4 Mar 2015, 12:49 PM PDT
- GOP-led Senate fails to override Obama's Keystone veto, lawmakers say fight not over4 Mar 2015, 12:38 PM PDT
- Defense secretary takes issue with 3-year timeline in Obama’s ISIS plan4 Mar 2015, 12:31 PM PDT
- Shreveport VA chief resigns post after year of turmoil4 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Small plane crashes in Va. botanical garden, 3 dead4 Mar 2015, 1:04 PM PDT
- Vietnamese man extradited from UK pleads not guilty to terrorism charges in New York court4 Mar 2015, 12:33 PM PDT
- Appeal filed for ex-Marine convicted in slayings of 'American Sniper' author, friend4 Mar 2015, 12:31 PM PDT
- Pakistani man guilty in Al Qaeda plot to attack NYC subway4 Mar 2015, 12:20 PM PDT
- High school basketball coach suspended over players' pink jerseys for breast cancer awareness4 Mar 2015, 12:05 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Boston mayor offers strong defense of city's bid to win 2024 Olympics amid criticism4 Mar 2015, 12:24 PM PDT
- Pirates' Cole, 20 others reach deals on 2015 contracts4 Mar 2015, 12:22 PM PDT
- The long and short of it: Scott to try out a conventional putter in season debut at Doral4 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM PDT
- AUTO PACKAGE: IndyCar driver Jack Hawksworth hopeful after promising rookie season4 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Tigers release injured Hanrahan4 Mar 2015, 11:13 AM PDT