One of the foundational principles of the Bush Doctrine was and is the oft-repeated dictum, “You are either with us or against us.” Little did President Bush know that the American Muslim community was…against us.
There is a tremendous controversy these days about the no-go zones in France. Fox News has apologized for covering them.
In the wake of daily jihad attacks (thwarted or deadly), CNN clearly is losing control of its narrative that Islam is a religion of peace and Islamic jihad is not Islamic. From the very beginning of its propaganda piece “The War
The human rights advocacy group the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) announced on Tuesday that it will be holding a demonstration in defense of the freedom of speech on Saturday, January 17 in Garland, Texas, outside a conference on “Islamophobia” that seeks to stifle opposition to jihad terror and restrict the freedom of speech.
In the wake of the slaughter of four Jews in a Paris kosher supermarket by an Islamic jihadist, a Parisian Jew said: “In the past year, 7,000 Jews have already left France and after this there will be many thousands more. We are not safe in France any more. There is no future for Jews here in France. We are finished in France.”
A French Jew who had family members and friends inside the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Paris when it was stormed by Amedy Coulibaly, an Islamic jihadist who ultimately murdered at least four Jews for the cause of Islam, spoke to the families and some of the survivors and told me some shocking and terrible details about what happened during the attack – revealed here for the very first time.
What a difference a year makes. One year ago, most Americans had never even heard of the Islamic State (ISIS or ISIL).
On September 25, 2012, CNN “journalist” Mona Eltahawy was arrested after spraying pink spray paint over one of my American Freedom Defense Initiative ads in the New York subway.
When Barack Obama condemned the Taliban’s horrific mass murder of children in a school in Peshawar last week, he referred to “terrorists” who, he said, “have once again shown their depravity.” But he did not name the terrorists. He never mentioned the Taliban.
It’s quite something, but I have been receiving more “congratulatory” emails from my international readers than my American readers (and I have heard from a great many Americans). But clearly it’s not just Americans who care what happens in our
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Bergdahl to be charged with desertion, ex-military intel officer says27 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
- Panning Palin: Why conservative media are dismissing her 2016 prospects27 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Deficit will take a dip before soaring to new heights27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Cuba's $6B debt to Americans for seized properties hangs over US talks27 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Snow-tubing NY teen dies after crashing into light pole27 Jan 2015, 6:41 AM PDT
- Residents want police charged in shooting death of teen girl who hit officer with stolen car27 Jan 2015, 6:30 AM PDT
- US home price gains slow in November, restrained by slower sales and limited supply27 Jan 2015, 6:15 AM PDT
- Those fish are too fishy: Belfast opportunists warned not to eat mackerel scooped off the road27 Jan 2015, 5:02 AM PDT
- Toddler left behind in day care van found wandering on New York street; 2 workers charged27 Jan 2015, 5:01 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Warriors put home streak on line vs. Bulls27 Jan 2015, 7:25 AM PDT
- Mavericks face test versus Randolph, Grizzlies27 Jan 2015, 7:18 AM PDT
- Heat shoot for three straight wins vs. Bucks27 Jan 2015, 7:12 AM PDT
- LeBron leads Cavs into bout with Pistons27 Jan 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- Raptors back on the road against Pacers27 Jan 2015, 7:04 AM PDT