The Supreme Court could improve American health care by striking down federal subsidies offered through HealthCare.com—the federal exchange that sells insurance in states without government-run marketplaces.
America and the entire West are at war with jihadist terrorism and radical Islamism—on the battle fields of the Middle East with ISIS and al Qaeda but more importantly in coffee houses, the basements of mosques, and on the internet for the hearts and minds of young people.
Since 2008, the Federal Reserve has been giving banks virtually free money by keeping their short term borrowing rates near zero.
Fighting racism, prejudice, and the violence those can beget is everyone’s job. Muslims would do well to respond to President Obama’s invitation to combat extremist ideas in their communities, but too often Washington’s broader policies toward minorities encourage just the opposite.
Free trade is undermining American prosperity, and Congress should deny President Obama authority to negotiate new deals in Asia and with the European Union.
Moderate Islam may be guilty of terrorism by its silent acquiescence, and that is the issue President Obama and other leaders in the West refuse to address.
Greece will soon default on its sovereign debt and mercifully loosen Germany’s grip on European economic policy.
The newly elected Greek government is quite correct to eschew austerity and seek reductions in what it owes northern European governments. The Euro is punishing the South, and solving Mediterranean states’ chronic financial problems would require moving some industry from the North to the South. More austerity would only bleed the patient further.
The economy added 257,000 jobs in January, down significantly from the 324,000 fourth quarter average monthly gain. Overall, the economy is creating jobs, but lower oil prices and a strong dollar are slowing the pace.
Reading the president’s State of the Union and Budget Message, Americans are on the cusp of the second Age of Pericles. The economy is booming and with new taxes on the wealthy and free community college for all, lasting prosperity can be assured.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
- Ariz. House approves bill allowing concealed-carry for public buildings4 Mar 2015, 6:33 PM PDT
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington4 Mar 2015, 5:08 PM PDT
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Rep. Van Hollen says he will run for Mikulski's Senate seat4 Mar 2015, 2:50 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Californian facing new charges related to attempt to travel to Syria, join Islamic State4 Mar 2015, 4:33 PM PDT
- Carsickness led to $4.8M heist of gold bars, truck crew says4 Mar 2015, 4:29 PM PDT
- Ferguson police employee fired, 2 others on leave over racist emails found in federal probe4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Mom, boyfriend sent to prison in abuse case uncovered after daughter emailed teacher for help4 Mar 2015, 4:17 PM PDT
- Victims recount injury and heartache during Boston bombing suspect's trial4 Mar 2015, 4:10 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Providence uses strong second half to top Seton Hall4 Mar 2015, 7:18 PM PDT
- Big South Conference Tournament Recaps4 Mar 2015, 7:12 PM PDT
- Notre Dame holds off Louisville4 Mar 2015, 7:05 PM PDT
- Russell rallies Ohio State past Penn State4 Mar 2015, 6:36 PM PDT
- Wiggins, Smart named Rookies of the Month4 Mar 2015, 6:05 PM PDT