As Islam conquered what was formerly a Christian Middle East; what was formerly a Hindu, Buddhist, Zoroastrian, and Christian Central Asia (India, Persia, Afghanistan, parts of Russia); what was formerly a pagan, animist and Christian Africa; Islam also conquered what was formerly a Hindu and Buddhist Indonesia and Malaysia.
Former film star Brigitte Bardot, France’s iconic blonde bombshell and “sex kitten” who reigned supreme from 1952 - 1973, is currently on trial for the fifth time for insulting Muslims and “inciting racial hatred.” Bardot has been fined four times and has also received suspended jail sentences.
Brookings Institution Center for Middle East Policy Fellow Shadi Hamid recently criticized the West as "illiberal" for refusing to accept the fact that Muslims, both in the West and globally, are different from Westerners.
ISIS fighters are “buying their wives kinky underwear,” demanding Viagra to better their performance, and subjecting their wives, concubines, and sex slaves to sadistic sexual practices, according to Syrian doctors forced to treat jihadists in conquered territories.
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu has announced an “extensive campaign against violence against women across the country, in the aftermath of the brutal murder of a university student in an attempted rape on a public minibus.”
For centuries, Westerners have been lured by the "mysterious" East. Fortune hunters, explorers, adventurers, businessmen, diplomats, journalists, artists, missionaries, and humanitarian aid workers have all fled the confines of the West for lives of drama and danger.
Sanity has just prevailed in Muslim-majority Indonesia. An attempt to impose virginity tests on female high school students in the city of Jember has failed. A public outcry, led by human rights groups, as well as by Indonesia’s Muslim clerics, has led to the rescinding of a virginity requirement for girls-only in high school. Non-virgins would not have been entitled to their diplomas.
ISIS has released a Manifesto on women and girls. Titled “Women in the Islamic State,” it is far more extreme than even Hitler’s vision of women as belonging in the nursery (Kinder) the kitchen, (Küche) and the Church (Kirche).
The most wanted woman in France may be working with ISIS now!
The King of Jordan has declared vengeance against ISIS and a number of Muslim clerics—and even Al-Qaeda—have condemned the fiery public murder of the Jordanian pilot.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Perry at CPAC: 'We will survive the Obama years'27 Feb 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Congress prepares to punt amid impasse on DHS funding27 Feb 2015, 8:08 AM PDT
- High wire act for Jeb at CPAC27 Feb 2015, 7:24 AM PDT
- US economy slows, grew at moderate 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter27 Feb 2015, 6:58 AM PDT
- Unions gave $575G to Wisconsin Democratic senators voting against right-to-work bill27 Feb 2015, 6:33 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Longtime Notre Dame president and prominent figure in Catholic education dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 9:13 AM PDT
- Eye of the beholder: In rare photo, some see dress as black and blue, others as gold and white27 Feb 2015, 8:36 AM PDT
- Police: Upstate NY man caught buying jewelry with stolen credit cards swallowed diamond ring27 Feb 2015, 8:35 AM PDT
- US, Cuba hold 2nd round of talks on reopening embassies, but quick breakthrough seems unlikely27 Feb 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
- Police: Massachusetts mom let toddler take sips of margarita, poured a little in her sippy cup27 Feb 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Juve visits Roma in top-two clash27 Feb 2015, 9:23 AM PDT
- Ducks, Kings collide in Anaheim27 Feb 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- Avs shoot for season sweep of Stars27 Feb 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- Kane-less Blackhawks visit Lightning27 Feb 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Caps visit Hurricanes looking to avoid third straight loss27 Feb 2015, 8:53 AM PDT