A new episode of 'House of Cards' reminds viewers how Hollywood views Christianity, according to actor/singer Robert Davi.
So while I am waiting for the water heater to be replaced, I decided to write about the CPAC thrill of finding the next GOP presidential candidate.
Hey, pundits, reporters and news outlets … what did you miss in the New York Times Magazine 2001 article about the philosophical father of the current radical Islamic movement, Sayyid Qutb. He is responsible for the current fundamentalist movement we
My fellow Americans, I ask you to call on your congressmen and senators. I call for an awareness campaign, boycotting every Hollywood TV channel, show, movie, entertainer, studio and network that has been one of President Barack Obama’s supporters unless they demand he defines the threat to Jews, Christians and peace-loving Muslims around the world.
Okay, here I go again. The dangerous, misguided and absurd comments made by President Barack Obama this week are once again met with silence by the Hollywood power brokers and the intellectually nuanced.
If I mentioned the name Ervin Maurice Druckman, how many of you would know who I am writing about? How about Ervin Drake? Would you know who he is? They are one and the same. I had the privilege and honor of
OK, let's get ready to rumble and stop all the polite bullsh*t. We all know that this is happening. We all know that the Jews, Christians, and the West are under attack by two forces – radical Islam and the American left.
President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Bill de Blasio, and the Rev. Al Sharpton are fueling the flames of racism in America just as the Ku Klux Klan did 100 years ago. Sounds inflammatory? It is. What’s worse, it’s true. The reason? They are considered
The GOP is brain dead. The party lacks vision, imagination, passion and balls. I am continually frustrated at how they campaign. The Democrats are superior in every aspect except their ideas, which are detrimental to America and freedom. President Barack
We need a revolution, and we need it immediately. Yes, I am calling for every good citizen to be part of this revolution. Not the kind where blood is shed. No, I am not advocating us taking up arms. What I am calling
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Top Senate Republican tells states: ignore EPA carbon rules4 Mar 2015, 10:06 AM PDT
- Supreme Court arguments end in key ObamaCare case4 Mar 2015, 9:45 AM PDT
- No entitlement reform: Hillary email scandal reveals core weakness 4 Mar 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Defense secretary: ‘Mistake’ to have ‘blurted out’ Mosul offensive plans 4 Mar 2015, 7:22 AM PDT
Fox News National
- New Small Diameter Bomb Doesn’t Fit Inside Marine’s F-35B4 Mar 2015, 9:33 AM PDT
- Man charged in University of Virginia student's abduction, slaying makes 1st court appearance4 Mar 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- 8-year-old boy killed crawling through space in automatic gate at Vegas-area housing community4 Mar 2015, 8:49 AM PDT
- Mayor de Blasio: NYC public schools to close on 2 Muslim holidays4 Mar 2015, 7:46 AM PDT
- Nevada sheriff calls for change after youth camp's 4th riot in 4 months leads to brief escapes4 Mar 2015, 7:45 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Gajdosova, Nara advance in Kuala Lumpur4 Mar 2015, 9:28 AM PDT
- 2015 America East Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 9:22 AM PDT
- Column: The last England legend? John Terry going out with a bang at Chelsea but leaves void4 Mar 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- No. 3 Duke hosts Wake Forest in ACC affair4 Mar 2015, 9:14 AM PDT
- Seton Hall plays host to No. 24 Providence4 Mar 2015, 9:14 AM PDT