A new episode of 'House of Cards' reminds viewers how Hollywood views Christianity, according to actor/singer Robert Davi.
So while I am waiting for the water heater to be replaced, I decided to write about the CPAC thrill of finding the next GOP presidential candidate.
Hey, pundits, reporters and news outlets … what did you miss in the New York Times Magazine 2001 article about the philosophical father of the current radical Islamic movement, Sayyid Qutb. He is responsible for the current fundamentalist movement we
My fellow Americans, I ask you to call on your congressmen and senators. I call for an awareness campaign, boycotting every Hollywood TV channel, show, movie, entertainer, studio and network that has been one of President Barack Obama’s supporters unless they demand he defines the threat to Jews, Christians and peace-loving Muslims around the world.
Okay, here I go again. The dangerous, misguided and absurd comments made by President Barack Obama this week are once again met with silence by the Hollywood power brokers and the intellectually nuanced.
If I mentioned the name Ervin Maurice Druckman, how many of you would know who I am writing about? How about Ervin Drake? Would you know who he is? They are one and the same. I had the privilege and honor of
OK, let's get ready to rumble and stop all the polite bullsh*t. We all know that this is happening. We all know that the Jews, Christians, and the West are under attack by two forces – radical Islam and the American left.
President Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Bill de Blasio, and the Rev. Al Sharpton are fueling the flames of racism in America just as the Ku Klux Klan did 100 years ago. Sounds inflammatory? It is. What’s worse, it’s true. The reason? They are considered
The GOP is brain dead. The party lacks vision, imagination, passion and balls. I am continually frustrated at how they campaign. The Democrats are superior in every aspect except their ideas, which are detrimental to America and freedom. President Barack
We need a revolution, and we need it immediately. Yes, I am calling for every good citizen to be part of this revolution. Not the kind where blood is shed. No, I am not advocating us taking up arms. What I am calling
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama controls Clinton’s fate in email scandal5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Jodi Arias jurors reach verdict in sentencing phase5 Mar 2015, 8:54 AM PDT
- Prize-winning author Andrew Solomon is new president of PEN American Center5 Mar 2015, 8:18 AM PDT
- Man freed from prison after nearly 20 years but still not cleared a decade later sues Ohio5 Mar 2015, 8:17 AM PDT
- 100 firefighters battle massive Florida warehouse blaze5 Mar 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- Boston Marathon victims can offer gruesome details in testimony, judge rules5 Mar 2015, 8:04 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Champion Swiss set to face host Belgium in Davis Cup5 Mar 2015, 9:27 AM PDT
- Djokovic ready to lead Serbs against rival Croats5 Mar 2015, 9:07 AM PDT
- Murray set to face U.S. in Davis Cup5 Mar 2015, 8:52 AM PDT
- Utes tangle with Cougars in Pac-12 tilt5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT
- Badgers seek outright Big Ten title5 Mar 2015, 8:39 AM PDT