Gerardo Hernandez, a spy for Communist Cuba and the man responsible for the murder of four humanitarian workers (three of whom were American citizens) over international waters, was freed from prison last year by the Obama administration, due in part to the Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
On February 6, six of the foremost authorities on Cold War nuclear and technological espionage met at the National Archives in Washington, D.C. to talk about how historians have treated the Rosenberg spy case and discussed how the profession has been taken over by the hard left.
Dr. Andrew Bostom, an independent scholar and recognized authority on Islamic anti-Semitism, spoke on February 4th to the Lawfare Project on Iran's "Annihilationist" ideology and the theocratic reasoning behind their intentions to destroy Israel.
Iranian control of Yemen gives the Mullahs the option of cutting off the sea lanes connecting the Mediterranean to the Indian Oceans. This is a very real threat, as the Iran-backed Houthi rebels consolidate control over Yemen. Most of the West's oil and most of Western trade with the Far East depends on these sea lanes.
During the Cold War, Red terrorist groups proliferated throughout Western Europe. Claire Sterling detailed in her 1981 blockbuster The Terror Network: The Secret War of International Terrorism how, with the help of the Communist Bloc intelligence and their surrogates in the PLO and Cuba, these groups organized a sophisticated network able to provide everything from arranging travel to Cuba and Lebanon for training to guns and fake passports.
Today marks 70 years since the day the Greek Communist Party first attempted to seize control of Greece by force. Though they were defeated, Marxism has remained a prominent force in Greece – and is primarily responsible for the economic
Fifty years ago, in 1964, a Korean War veteran, electrical magazine editor, and self-taught expert on Communism named John Stormer published None Dare Call it Treason. It eventually sold 7 million copies. The premise of the book was fairly simple:
When Andrew Cuomo was HUD secretary in 1999, he hosted an event titled “50th Anniversary Chinese Delegation Dinner” for a delegation of the Chinese Ministry of Construction. 1999 marked 50 years since the Chinese Communist Party under Mao Tse-tung took
After speaking to the Financial Policy Council at the City University of New York, former CIA director R. James Woolsey spoke briefly to Breitbart News about the post-Cold War security outlook and the highest ranking Cold War-era defector to the
In late 2013, a giant Christmas tree in Kiev’s Independence Square became a symbol of the protests against the Russian-backed regime of Viktor Yanukovych. According to the UK Guardian: “The Christmas tree was hung with Ukrainian flags and protesters waved
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 6:07 PM PDT
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 2:51 PM PDT
- At CPAC, Jeb Bush does his best to reestablish conservative credentials28 Feb 2015, 1:51 PM PDT
- Colleges using coffers for financial aid to illegal immigrants stirs debate on immigration reform28 Feb 2015, 9:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Suspect now faces charges for 2 killings, including homeless man in drainage culvert28 Feb 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
- Police: Man, 60 crushed to death by metal frame at while working at an Ohio machine shop28 Feb 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Excommunicated leader of Mormon women's group loses final appeal28 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Residents worry over border hours between southeast Alaska community, British Columbia town28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
- Smaller crowds protest Wisconsin right-to-work plan than against 2011 anti-union measures28 Feb 2015, 1:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Duke stays hot by blasting Syracuse28 Feb 2015, 7:23 PM PDT
- Schneider and Devils shut out Jackets28 Feb 2015, 7:22 PM PDT
- McClement leads Hurricanes past Islanders28 Feb 2015, 7:19 PM PDT
- Ellis, Kansas hold off Texas28 Feb 2015, 7:19 PM PDT
- No. 1 Kentucky routs 18th-ranked Arkansas28 Feb 2015, 7:08 PM PDT