Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, hailed as a moderate voice andwelcomed by officials in the Obama administration just this week, issued separate statements on its English and Arabic websites this week that appear to contradict each other.
A panel discussion Thursday hosted by the Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy (CSID) promised to plumb the "the root causes of radicalization" in the wake of the Paris terrorist attacks at Charlie Hebdo magazine and a kosher market.
Here they go again: the pundits and the politicians and the editors of newspapers, repeating the same, tired urban legends we have already heard so often as they struggle to explain the Jan. 7 terrorist attacks in Paris. You know the keywords by now: "disenfranchised youth," "unemployment," "ghettos," "banlieues," "oppressed."
An Argentinian prosecutor is suing Argentinian President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner and the Argentinian government for allegedly covering up Iranian involvement in the 1994 bombing of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires, the Algemeiner reports.
Kill them and spit in their faces. Run them over with your cars. This the new video from ISIS with threats against Canada and other Western nations. The propaganda video was posted online by the terrorist group calls on Muslims to use whatever means necessary to kill Canadian civilians, police, members of the military. The video shows footage of the terrorist attacks in Ottawa, Montreal It also calls for American, French, British and Australians to be killed as well.
For sheer brutality, it pales in comparison to the massacre of journalists and cartoonists Wednesday at the Paris office of Charlie Hebdo, but Saudi Arabia's flogging of a liberal blogger Friday further shows how rooted the concept of violence is in response to any insult of Islam.
With the massacre of Charlie Hebdo magazine's editors and cartoonists in Paris by Islamic gunmen early Wednesday afternoon, the forces of radical Islam lay the gauntlet down: radical Islam is not just fighting against Western freedom, or the hegemony of Western powers. Their real enemy is truth.
First, he promised to build a new, "religious generation." Now, Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan appears to be going one step further: creating, too, a new generation for jihad.
Among the trends of 2014 – "Gone, Girl," Lena Dunham, and $55,000 potato salad – was another the list-makers seem to have missed: it was also a very good year for Islamic jihad. And while this was true on the battlefields of Syria and the cities and villages of Pakistan, it was true, too, in more subtle ways throughout the West – and especially in Europe. It was, for instance, the year of Mehdi Nemmouche's slaughter of four Jews at the Jewish Museum in Brussels.
In recent years, the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas has developed into a truly international entity. Today, it enjoys three territorial bases of operation: Gaza, the seat of the Hamas regime, Turkey, and Qatar. According to Israeli intelligence estimates, each base
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
- Ayotte presses Obama administration to 'define your enemy,' declare war with Islamic extremism1 Feb 2015, 8:53 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Texas governor declares Feb. 2 'Chris Kyle Day' 1 Feb 2015, 12:45 PM PDT
- Police bust Zamboni driver for DUI during girls high school hockey game1 Feb 2015, 12:36 PM PDT
- Boyfriend arrested in rape, brutal attack of California girl1 Feb 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Domingue leads Coyotes over Habs in first NHL start1 Feb 2015, 2:26 PM PDT
- National Hockey League Game Capsules1 Feb 2015, 2:24 PM PDT
- Steen, Blues holds off Caps1 Feb 2015, 2:04 PM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules1 Feb 2015, 1:48 PM PDT
- Korpikoski scores 2, Domingue wins 1st start, Coyotes end Canadiens' 5-game win streak, 3-21 Feb 2015, 1:39 PM PDT