I’ve always believed that the Benghazi cover-up was about two presidential campaigns: Barack Obama’s reelection campaign and Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign.
Among a long list that ranges from embarrassing stumbles to a flagrant disregard for the rule of law is the disaster that occurred at our Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya. Adding insult to injury (and death) are the lies that were told and the foot-dragging that continues in an effort to minimize the true accountability that this administration and its alumni (such as Hillary Clinton) so justly deserve.
We previously reported on a narco-terror conspirator named Emad Karakra. Karakrah was a member of the terrorist cell behind the attempted 2009 bombing of Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the Sears Tower building. He is back on the loose after being incarcerated, compliments of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Someone on Capitol Hill has taken notice of the lawsuit Judicial Watch filed last fall challenging members of Congress who are taking advantage of health benefits they are not entitled to claim. That someone is Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who now chairs the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee.
In an interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News about a year ago, President Obama said that President Richard Nixon was actually more liberal in his policies than Obama is.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
There is a lawsuit that could bring President Obama’s federal healthcare crashing down under the weight of its own lawlessness. Judicial Watch filed an amicus brief in support of plaintiffs who are making the plain, obvious point to the United States Supreme Court that President Obama (or any other president) should not be permitted to rewrite federal statues in brazen violation of the U.S. Constitution’s separation of powers.
They didn’t fess up willingly, but after we applied the appropriate pressure, government officials responsible for operating the Washington, D.C. Obamacare “Small Business Exchange” have finally admitted that Congress is taking advantage of health benefits its members and staff are not entitled to claim.
According to the Obama administration, the five Guantanamo terrorists they traded for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “no longer a threat to U.S. national security.” That’s what former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel concluded when he signed the document setting
After seven months, the House Benghazi Select Committee held its second hearing recently. We monitor its proceedings closely. The Select Committee’s very existence is because of our uncovering of a key White House Benghazi scandal cover-up email. Chairman Trey Gowdy
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea deal over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Landmark bridge at center of Obama visit to Selma named for reputed Ku Klux Klan leader3 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- US commander: arming Ukraine would increase domestic pressure on Russia's Putin3 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Vietnamese man extradited from UK to face US charge he provided material support to al-Qaida3 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Judge rules white supremacist will go on trial in Kansas Jewish sites shootings3 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- 2015 Patriot League Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Mavs sign James for remainder of season3 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT