Among a long list that ranges from embarrassing stumbles to a flagrant disregard for the rule of law is the disaster that occurred at our Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya. Adding insult to injury (and death) are the lies that were told and the foot-dragging that continues in an effort to minimize the true accountability that this administration and its alumni (such as Hillary Clinton) so justly deserve.
We previously reported on a narco-terror conspirator named Emad Karakra. Karakrah was a member of the terrorist cell behind the attempted 2009 bombing of Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the Sears Tower building. He is back on the loose after being incarcerated, compliments of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Someone on Capitol Hill has taken notice of the lawsuit Judicial Watch filed last fall challenging members of Congress who are taking advantage of health benefits they are not entitled to claim. That someone is Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who now chairs the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee.
In an interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News about a year ago, President Obama said that President Richard Nixon was actually more liberal in his policies than Obama is.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
There is a lawsuit that could bring President Obama’s federal healthcare crashing down under the weight of its own lawlessness. Judicial Watch filed an amicus brief in support of plaintiffs who are making the plain, obvious point to the United States Supreme Court that President Obama (or any other president) should not be permitted to rewrite federal statues in brazen violation of the U.S. Constitution’s separation of powers.
They didn’t fess up willingly, but after we applied the appropriate pressure, government officials responsible for operating the Washington, D.C. Obamacare “Small Business Exchange” have finally admitted that Congress is taking advantage of health benefits its members and staff are not entitled to claim.
According to the Obama administration, the five Guantanamo terrorists they traded for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “no longer a threat to U.S. national security.” That’s what former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel concluded when he signed the document setting
After seven months, the House Benghazi Select Committee held its second hearing recently. We monitor its proceedings closely. The Select Committee’s very existence is because of our uncovering of a key White House Benghazi scandal cover-up email. Chairman Trey Gowdy
Despiteall the budgetary pressure impacting vital programs of importance to theAmerican people, the Obama administration has determined there’s still plentyof money to go around for illegal aliens. That’s what we learned back onSeptember 9, 2014, when we obtaineddocuments from theDepartment of Health
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Christie to Calif. Republicans: No rush to pick 2016 nominee1 Mar 2015, 12:03 PM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make 2016 pitch at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:51 AM PDT
- Rubio, Jindal make their pitch for potential 2016 run at meeting held by influential Club for Growth1 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- 'I don't believe in amnesty,' Walker says, admitting flip-flop on immigration stance1 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM PDT
- No DHS deal with Dems; Boehner's job safe, House Whip Scalise says1 Mar 2015, 9:03 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Man in wife's Christmas Eve ax murder killed self, coroner says 1 Mar 2015, 12:14 PM PDT
- Veteran-turned-principal vows to root out ‘pathetic cowards’ behind Twitter bullying1 Mar 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Process of carving up $60M Sandusky fine from Penn State for anti-child abuse efforts underway1 Mar 2015, 10:57 AM PDT
- Brrr! February brought record cold to Northeast cities; record snow to Boston1 Mar 2015, 10:16 AM PDT
- Officials: Man accused of killing wife with ax on Christmas Eve pronounced dead in suicide1 Mar 2015, 10:15 AM PDT