I’ve always believed that the Benghazi cover-up was about two presidential campaigns: Barack Obama’s reelection campaign and Hillary Clinton’s nascent presidential campaign.
Among a long list that ranges from embarrassing stumbles to a flagrant disregard for the rule of law is the disaster that occurred at our Special Mission Compound in Benghazi, Libya. Adding insult to injury (and death) are the lies that were told and the foot-dragging that continues in an effort to minimize the true accountability that this administration and its alumni (such as Hillary Clinton) so justly deserve.
We previously reported on a narco-terror conspirator named Emad Karakra. Karakrah was a member of the terrorist cell behind the attempted 2009 bombing of Oprah Winfrey’s Chicago studios and the Sears Tower building. He is back on the loose after being incarcerated, compliments of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Someone on Capitol Hill has taken notice of the lawsuit Judicial Watch filed last fall challenging members of Congress who are taking advantage of health benefits they are not entitled to claim. That someone is Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), who now chairs the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Committee.
In an interview with Bill O’Reilly of Fox News about a year ago, President Obama said that President Richard Nixon was actually more liberal in his policies than Obama is.
Contrary to what the Obama administration had initially claimed in its public comments, top U.S. diplomatic officials knew the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya, was under terrorist attack on September 11, 2012.
There is a lawsuit that could bring President Obama’s federal healthcare crashing down under the weight of its own lawlessness. Judicial Watch filed an amicus brief in support of plaintiffs who are making the plain, obvious point to the United States Supreme Court that President Obama (or any other president) should not be permitted to rewrite federal statues in brazen violation of the U.S. Constitution’s separation of powers.
They didn’t fess up willingly, but after we applied the appropriate pressure, government officials responsible for operating the Washington, D.C. Obamacare “Small Business Exchange” have finally admitted that Congress is taking advantage of health benefits its members and staff are not entitled to claim.
According to the Obama administration, the five Guantanamo terrorists they traded for Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl are “no longer a threat to U.S. national security.” That’s what former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel concluded when he signed the document setting
After seven months, the House Benghazi Select Committee held its second hearing recently. We monitor its proceedings closely. The Select Committee’s very existence is because of our uncovering of a key White House Benghazi scandal cover-up email. Chairman Trey Gowdy
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Exclusive: Internal cable from Clinton State Department office barred use of personal email5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Sledders defy police with 'sled-in' protest on Capitol Hill5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Majority of House members sign letter blasting Obama bullet ban proposal5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Clinton created multiple email addresses on private server, data show 5 Mar 2015, 6:40 PM PDT
- Krauthammer on Clinton email scandal: 'She's a Clinton. And what the Clintons do is, never clear the air'5 Mar 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Federal judge shot, wounded in Detroit robbery attempt6 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Winter storm left motorists stranded on Kentucky interstates5 Mar 2015, 11:08 PM PDT
- Truck driver fell asleep before colliding with car, school bus in Washington, officials say5 Mar 2015, 10:35 PM PDT
- Crude oil freight train derails in Illinois, no injuries reported5 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Protesters at US Air Force base in southern Nevada calling for stop to drone strikes abroad5 Mar 2015, 7:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Blazers' Matthews ruptures Achilles in win6 Mar 2015, 12:09 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules5 Mar 2015, 11:55 PM PDT
- Blazers cruise past Mavs5 Mar 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules5 Mar 2015, 11:49 PM PDT
- Utah battles past Washington State5 Mar 2015, 11:47 PM PDT