The Vatican has announced a new program of giving free haircuts, showers, and even a shave to Rome’s homeless population, a report says. This month the new services were added to last year’s announcement that church officials were adding showering facilities in
Many have speculated, but now a top federal health official is confirming that the outbreak of measles traced to several Disney theme parks was likely caused by a foreign visitor or an American who had recently returned from a trip outside the country.
After an hour of testimony by citizens speaking on the need for a civilian-led board to oversee St. Louis police, a hearing held at City Hall devolved into chaos and had to be canceled when protesters refused to allow police officers to testify.
For the second time in three days a hotel fire alarm woke members of the New England Patriots in the middle of the night.
His last post to Instagram was in November of 2012, but this week, after a break of over two years, Mitt Romney has once again started posting photos to the social media service.
Local business owners and politicians are working to bring tax breaks to those seeking to rebuild in the wake of last year's destructive riots in Ferguson, Missouri.
A Texas grade school is under fire for subjecting kids to an underwear search after teachers found feces on a gym floor.
Only two weeks after Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg made a show of support for freedom of speech following a terror attack by radical Muslims in France, Facebook began censoring images of Muhammad in Turkey--including the very Charlie Hebdo images Zuckerberg claimed to support.
As an outbreak of measles linked to several California Disney theme parks mounts, other states are also seeing measles appear. This week, for instance, a suburb of Chicago has announced its first case of the year.
Last year, Washington, D.C.-based news organization Politico hired a strident union supporter as a reporter to cover the labor beat. Now, in a move that should surprise no one, that new employee is making a push to organize the organization's workers.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Romney announces he will not run for president in 201630 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
- Lousy lingo traps White House on Islamists30 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Texas councilman draws outrage over Hitler video spoof30 Jan 2015, 10:56 AM PDT
- Michigan Lottery drawings have some people seeing double30 Jan 2015, 10:26 AM PDT
- Prosecutors to seek death penalty against man accused of killing Pennsylvania math teacher30 Jan 2015, 10:00 AM PDT
- Coach's bet with wrestler to clip long hair after a loss leads to suspension, police probe30 Jan 2015, 9:30 AM PDT
- Stock market sinks in midday trading; S&P 500 index on course for nearly 3pct monthly loss30 Jan 2015, 9:17 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Marathon champ Jeptoo banned 2 years for doping30 Jan 2015, 10:23 AM PDT
- Destro secures move to Milan30 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Blue Jackets' Murray ready to return30 Jan 2015, 9:58 AM PDT
- Tiger Woods shoots 44 for 9 holes at Phoenix Open, leaving him tied for last place30 Jan 2015, 9:54 AM PDT
- Ribery to miss three games with thigh injury30 Jan 2015, 9:38 AM PDT