One former PGA pro declared, and then retracted, that Tiger Woods failed a drug test and serves out a secret suspension.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
A federal panel has decided that the publicity that the Boston Marathon Bombing received has not imperiled bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's right to an impartial jury and trial.
The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
Breitbart Texas chief Brandon Darby earned the Best Sunlight Post of 2014 at the annual CPAC Blogbash ceremony, for his work highlighting the overcrowded conditions of U.S. processing centers for illegals detained at the border.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Despite warnings from Congress against their plans, the Washington, D.C. City Council stands ready to preside over Thursday’s legalization of the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. With the overwhelming passage of Initiative 71 in last year’s
A Muslim woman, who claims she was passed over for a job because she wore a head scarf, appears set to win her case of discrimination brought before the U.S. Supreme Court, reports say.
Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has already sent her fleet of 200 snow removal trucks throughout the city in preparation for a snowstorm that could snarl the Thursday morning commute.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Sources: More than a dozen ISIS operatives in Libya, but no US authority to strike2 Mar 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Hillary’s foreign fundraising mess: Even the liberal press is fed up 2 Mar 2015, 4:13 PM PDT
- Senate rejects proposal to negotiate with House on DHS funding, handing issue back to Boehner2 Mar 2015, 4:05 PM PDT
- Trump hires Iowa operative amid 2016 chatter2 Mar 2015, 3:20 PM PDT
- Air traffic control system a hacking risk, watchdog says2 Mar 2015, 3:19 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Southern California man charged with kidnapping, raping 16-year-old girl over 5 days in RV2 Mar 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Contractor: Texas inmates who planned uprising wanted transfer, not upset about medical care2 Mar 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
- Ga. woman nearing execution: state parole board lets stand a decision denying her clemency2 Mar 2015, 3:15 PM PDT
- Oregon family tries to free daughter jailed in Japan for bringing in medicine with amphetamine2 Mar 2015, 2:15 PM PDT
- Plea deal for second suspect in Spokane beating death of WWII veteran Delbert 'Shorty' Belton2 Mar 2015, 2:01 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Ducks pick up Holzer from Maple Leafs2 Mar 2015, 3:50 PM PDT
- JGR picks Hamlin, Jones and Said to drive Kyle Busch's Xfinity Series car2 Mar 2015, 3:49 PM PDT
- Flames' Giordano needs surgery, done for season2 Mar 2015, 3:43 PM PDT
- Sabres deal Stewart to Minnesota2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT
- Bruins pick up Talbot from Avalanche2 Mar 2015, 3:36 PM PDT