The Associated Press is warning the federal government that it is considering suing for access to State Department records during Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state.
With a well-known reputation for womanizing, famed NBA star Wilt Chamberlain has always escaped any proven claims of paternity. But now a 50-year-old man from Oregon challenges that record with a claim that he is Chamberlain's son.
The Midwest and East Coast seem to be locked in perpetual winter, even in March.
Rahm Emanuel is the first mayor in Chicago's history forced into a run-off election.
A new survey has found that New Yorkers spend a larger percentage of their paychecks on rent than most other Americans.
The prosecution in the Aaron Hernandez murder trial showed text messages showing the defendant seeking to meet with his alleged victim on the night of his murder and questioned a maid who claims she saw the former New England Patriot manipulate his surveillance system after the killing.
A huge sinkhole that nearly swallowed a truck appeared in the streets of northeastern Washington D.C. in the late afternoon on Tuesday.
A new university study claims that one in eight people suffer an addiction to their smart phone.
A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn't long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
Despite having tens of millions in his campaign coffers Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel could not reach the 50 percent threshold to win re-election this month.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- White House counsel reportedly kept in dark on Clinton’s personal email use5 Mar 2015, 7:42 AM PDT
- Blizzard of opposition not enough to lift Capitol Hill sledding ban5 Mar 2015, 6:18 AM PDT
- Report: ‘Significant security control weaknesses’ at FAA threaten US airspace5 Mar 2015, 5:59 AM PDT
- The GOP’s Homeland Security fiasco: Why it won’t matter in 20165 Mar 2015, 5:25 AM PDT
- Authorities reject congressional call to temporarily allow sledding at US Capitol5 Mar 2015, 3:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- 6-year-old cancer patient's playhouse wish KO'd by Missouri homeowners association5 Mar 2015, 7:09 AM PDT
- US stocks open higher, breaking a two-day slump; Kroger, Costco gain on earnings5 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Juror questioning finished in Alabaman woman's trial in girl's running death5 Mar 2015, 6:32 AM PDT
- The El Nino California needed finally arrives, but it's too little, too late for drought help5 Mar 2015, 6:03 AM PDT
- US productivity falls at 2.2 percent rate in fourth quarter, weaker than first estimated5 Mar 2015, 6:02 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Bruins' Connolly sidelined with broken finger5 Mar 2015, 7:26 AM PDT
- In the FCS Huddle: OVC spring football primer5 Mar 2015, 7:08 AM PDT
- Islanders' Martin suspended one game5 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- Superhuman Westbrook leads OKC into Chicago5 Mar 2015, 6:57 AM PDT
- Wozniacki rolls into Malaysian Open quarters5 Mar 2015, 6:53 AM PDT