The 2014-15 flu season has been a particularly dangerous one across the country, especially for vulnerable elderly patients. Researchers have also found that cities that have either hosted or sent teams to the Super Bowl have experienced an 18 percent higher death rate of elderly flu patients than other cities.
With 84 cases already identified in the first month of the year, the number of measles cases across the country has almost outstripped what has become the usual number of cases in a year, according to reports.
As the Seattle Seahawks ready to compete in another Super Bowl to the delight of team's loud and loyal fans, head coach Pete Carroll has become an icon with a group who backs him not because of his accomplishments on the gridiron. The 9/11 Truther movement has adopted Carroll as a celebrity icon.
Syndicated conservative radio talk show host Michael Medved has revealed to fans that he has been diagnosed with throat cancer, and the condition is forcing him to take a leave of absence as he recovers.
At a cost of hundreds of millions of tax dollars, Detroit has launched its plan to contract the size of its city by demolishing thousands of abandoned buildings in areas blighted by decay. But the city is repeatedly running into squatters living in the abandoned buildings, slowing the city's effort to bulldoze its way to prosperity.
The Vatican has announced a new program of giving free haircuts, showers, and even a shave to Rome’s homeless population, a report says. This month the new services were added to last year’s announcement that church officials were adding showering facilities in
Many have speculated, but now a top federal health official is confirming that the outbreak of measles traced to several Disney theme parks was likely caused by a foreign visitor or an American who had recently returned from a trip outside the country.
After an hour of testimony by citizens speaking on the need for a civilian-led board to oversee St. Louis police, a hearing held at City Hall devolved into chaos and had to be canceled when protesters refused to allow police officers to testify.
For the second time in three days a hotel fire alarm woke members of the New England Patriots in the middle of the night.
His last post to Instagram was in November of 2012, but this week, after a break of over two years, Mitt Romney has once again started posting photos to the social media service.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Confirmation hearings begin for Carter as next Defense secretary, amid daunting global challenges31 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- GOP House to vote next week to repeal ObamaCare, after attacking law piece by piece31 Jan 2015, 10:02 AM PDT
- Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event31 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Texas bill would allow teachers to use deadly force against students30 Jan 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Los Angeles female-only mosque may be first in US; aims to empower women31 Jan 2015, 10:32 AM PDT
- Things to know about the Boston Marathon bombing trial as jury selection continues31 Jan 2015, 10:30 AM PDT
- Historic leadership change at NY Assembly looks like done deal despite calls for transparency31 Jan 2015, 9:15 AM PDT
- Letter with suspicious powder received at Samaritan's Purse charity headquarters in Boone, NC31 Jan 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- Police: Atlanta area man shot dead trying to rob dog breeder31 Jan 2015, 8:36 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Pitt knocks off No. 8 ND on Robinson's late runner31 Jan 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Wisconsin completes season sweep of Iowa31 Jan 2015, 11:57 AM PDT
- Serena wins another Aussie crown31 Jan 2015, 9:34 AM PDT
- First-place Bolts try to extend run at home vs. Blue Jackets31 Jan 2015, 9:31 AM PDT
- Shockers and Panthers meet in pivotal MVC melee31 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT