The NBA has already acted to postpone Monday night's Knicks-Kings and Nets-Trail Blazers games due to the snow storm that locked down many areas of the northeast before the first snow flake even fell.
Shocking video of a student violently attacking a New Jersey teacher has been posted on social media. It shows an out of control student incensed because the teacher took away his cell phone in class.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
With seemingly everyone in the New England Patriots organization pointing fingers elsewhere and denying any knowledge about DeflateGate, one Congressman thought it would be amusing to create a little quiz asking visitors to guess "who said it," someone from the New England Patriots or someone from the Obama Administration?
The anti-Redskins activist group "Change The Mascot" has posted a new video featuring the Washington Redskins with team logos blanked out to prove, the group says, that a Redskins game remains football without the logo.
An illegal immigrant—who video surveillance shows calmly murdering a young store clerk in order to steal a box of cigarettes—was already out on bond from U.S. Immigration services and even had a previous conviction from which he had received no jail time.
Healthcare professionals are hailing the story of a germ-zapping robot that went to the home of an Austin, Texas, infant to help disinfect his residence and make it germ free.
Early this week, Mexican authorities took possession of an unmanned aerial vehicle that crash-landed on the Mexican side of the U.S. border near San Ysidro, California. The drone was reportedly carrying crystal meth and was used to smuggle the drugs into the U.S.
Baltimore Ravens lineman Chris Canty called the New England Patriots "habitual line-steppers" and should be punished.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Benghazi Select Committee leaders spar over witness interviews26 Jan 2015, 6:45 PM PDT
- Justice Department working on national car-tracking database26 Jan 2015, 5:45 PM PDT
- Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle, debate drags on26 Jan 2015, 5:31 PM PDT
- Senate Minority Leader Reid recovering from surgery on eye Monday26 Jan 2015, 3:54 PM PDT
Fox News National
- SpaceX Drops Suit as AF Opens More Competitive Launches26 Jan 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Ex-officer shot in face, honored by first lady before downward spiral, arrest gets probation26 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Sheriff's deputies responding to report of small plane down in Washington state's Hood Canal26 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- Calif. high school had sex ed teachers with interesting sidelines26 Jan 2015, 3:32 PM PDT
- 3 Russians charged in Cold War-style spy scheme26 Jan 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Tar Heels finish strong to take down Syracuse26 Jan 2015, 8:06 PM PDT
- Washington C Upshaw dismissed from team26 Jan 2015, 7:30 PM PDT
- Mariners bring back Chavez, Gutierrez26 Jan 2015, 7:21 PM PDT
- Patriots owner demands NFL apology if probe into underinflated balls finds no wrongdoing26 Jan 2015, 7:12 PM PDT
- Top-25 College Basketball Game Capsules26 Jan 2015, 7:12 PM PDT