NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Despite warnings from Congress against their plans, the Washington, D.C. City Council stands ready to preside over Thursday’s legalization of the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. With the overwhelming passage of Initiative 71 in last year’s
A Muslim woman, who claims she was passed over for a job because she wore a head scarf, appears set to win her case of discrimination brought before the U.S. Supreme Court, reports say.
Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has already sent her fleet of 200 snow removal trucks throughout the city in preparation for a snowstorm that could snarl the Thursday morning commute.
All week, 911 operators in middle Tennessee have fielded calls from worried residents frightened by mysterious cracks and booms that some have mistaken for gunshots, or fireworks, or even exploding gas lines.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was straightforward last month when he told reporters at Super Bowl Media Day, "I'm just here so I won't get fined." Now Lynch seeks trademark status for his phrase.
A new study finds that Hispanic foreigners, both legal and illegal, will account for a large portion of future job growth, forming perhaps as much as 75 percent of the job market by 2020.
An Encorse, Michigan, man was arrested and charged with abandonment, animal cruelty, and torture after his dog was found frozen to the ground last week.
A new trend is appearing among well-heeled travelers. Instead of taking cell phone photos everywhere they go, luxury travelers are packing a personal drone in their luggage to take those ubiquitous vacation photos.
Ten students from Wesleyan University and two visitors were hospitalized from what appears to be overdoses of the drug Molly, authorities reported on Sunday.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- 32,000 emails recovered in IRS targeting probe amid allegations agency chief may have lied26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Walker delivers the goods to adoring CPAC crowd26 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Fournier: Foreign donation to the Clinton Foundation was 'stupid and sleazy'26 Feb 2015, 8:10 PM PDT
- TSA: incendiary device a 'catastrophic' threat to passenger planes26 Feb 2015, 5:58 PM PDT
- Senator throws snowball on chamber floor to protest climate change theory26 Feb 2015, 5:39 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Virginia to compensate victims of forced sterilizations27 Feb 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Truck driver in southern California train crash released from jail as prosecutors wait for completed investigation26 Feb 2015, 11:35 PM PDT
- Rev. Theodore Hesburgh, activist who transformed Notre Dame into an academic power, dies at 9726 Feb 2015, 11:17 PM PDT
- Los Angeles police identify suspect in deadly street race hit-and-run26 Feb 2015, 11:05 PM PDT
- Missouri auditor who had launched campaign for governor dies in 'apparent suicide,' police say26 Feb 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Red Wings rally past Sharks26 Feb 2015, 11:26 PM PDT
- Earl Lloyd, first black NBA player, dies at 8626 Feb 2015, 11:19 PM PDT
- Niederreiter, Wild hand Preds rare home loss26 Feb 2015, 11:16 PM PDT
- Gonzaga pulls away from San Diego26 Feb 2015, 11:12 PM PDT
- Arizona eases past Colorado26 Feb 2015, 10:54 PM PDT