As an outbreak of measles linked to several California Disney theme parks mounts, other states are also seeing measles appear. This week, for instance, a suburb of Chicago has announced its first case of the year.
Last year, Washington, D.C.-based news organization Politico hired a strident union supporter as a reporter to cover the labor beat. Now, in a move that should surprise no one, that new employee is making a push to organize the organization's workers.
Billionaires Charles and David Koch, the libertarian-minded brothers who have become a major force in funding center-right political causes for over a decade, are set to spend nearly $900 million on the coming 2016 election cycle, a report leaked from inside their organization says.
Hours after the New England Patriots turned in for a good night's sleep, the hotel's fire alarm went off waking everyone.
Taking one step closer to a formal announcement that he is running for the 2016 GOP nomination for president, Chris Christie introduced his new political action committee on Monday.
The NBA has already acted to postpone Monday night's Knicks-Kings and Nets-Trail Blazers games due to the snow storm that locked down many areas of the northeast before the first snow flake even fell.
Shocking video of a student violently attacking a New Jersey teacher has been posted on social media. It shows an out of control student incensed because the teacher took away his cell phone in class.
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry appeared before the Iowa Freedom Summit this weekend to reveal his agenda for a possible run for the 2016 GOP nomination for president.
Speaking before the Freedom Summit in Iowa this weekend, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie had a message for the conservatives gathered there: He was plenty conservative enough to deserve an invitation to speak before a group of conservative activists.
With seemingly everyone in the New England Patriots organization pointing fingers elsewhere and denying any knowledge about DeflateGate, one Congressman thought it would be amusing to create a little quiz asking visitors to guess "who said it," someone from the New England Patriots or someone from the Obama Administration?
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- New bill would grant war powers to fight ISIS28 Jan 2015, 4:10 AM PDT
- Snow Job: Why the media hyped the big bad blizzard of 201528 Jan 2015, 3:00 AM PDT
- Walker forms political committee, says he's 'very interested' in 2016 bid28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- New York Assembly Speaker to leave post amid corruption charges28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Senate to start AG confirmation hearings on Lynch, with immigration, IRS questions expected28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Bill in House would grant war powers to fight Islamic State militants28 Jan 2015, 3:15 AM PDT
- Civil rights-era arrests to be vacated for 9 who integrated lunch counter in South Carolina28 Jan 2015, 2:01 AM PDT
- Police say Utah family found dead last fall overdosed on drugs, parents feared apocalypse28 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Texas court grants reprieve to inmate due to die Wednesday28 Jan 2015, 12:52 AM PDT
- Ex-Los Alamos scientist accused of offering to make Venezuela a nuclear weapon to be sentenced28 Jan 2015, 12:30 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Column: FIFA presidency no laughing matter as would-be candidate becomes frontman for gambling28 Jan 2015, 3:50 AM PDT
- McIlroy enters Dubai Desert Classic tired of finishing runner-up28 Jan 2015, 3:18 AM PDT
- Bulls snap Warriors' 19-game home winning streak28 Jan 2015, 12:01 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules27 Jan 2015, 11:54 PM PDT
- Wall's near triple-double lifts Wizards over Lakers27 Jan 2015, 11:37 PM PDT