A huge sinkhole that nearly swallowed a truck appeared in the streets of northeastern Washington D.C. in the late afternoon on Tuesday.
A new university study claims that one in eight people suffer an addiction to their smart phone.
A video criticizing President Obama—made by C.J. Pearson, a 12-year-old black conservative—recently became an Internet sensation. But it wasn't long before the young man felt repercussions from his sudden fame. He has now found that Facebook suspended his account, and Pearson claims that the social media giant did so because of his political leanings.
Despite having tens of millions in his campaign coffers Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel could not reach the 50 percent threshold to win re-election this month.
Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) is again accused of using tax dollars for personal travel, this time to a November Bears Game in Chicago.
The red tape involved in firing federal employees is so bad that the government hasn't even been able to fire employees who were caught watching up to six hours a day of porn at work.
NBC News is giving host Savannah Guthrie a shot to show them what she can do with the Nightly News as she spends the next few days filling in for temporary anchor Lester Holt.
One former PGA pro declared, and then retracted, that Tiger Woods failed a drug test and serves out a secret suspension.
The history of gun control is one of a constant shift in focus, CPAC attendees learned at a breakout session on Saturday. Anti-gun advocates have moved from a steady push to cancel the Second Amendment on the federal level, to shifting to state level campaigns, and in some cases they are winning because of the left's ability to buy the press.
A federal panel has decided that the publicity that the Boston Marathon Bombing received has not imperiled bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's right to an impartial jury and trial.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- M. Stanton Evans, conservative pioneer and anti-communist crusader, dies at 803 Mar 2015, 7:16 PM PDT
- Lindsey Graham on Iran negotiations: ‘Obama wants a deal so bad he can taste it’3 Mar 2015, 7:11 PM PDT
- Ala. Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage3 Mar 2015, 6:24 PM PDT
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- As Supreme Court takes up ObamaCare, GOP offers alternatives, Dems warn of 'massive damage’3 Mar 2015, 3:09 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Massachusetts judge throws out confession of teen accused of killing teacher4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Asiana Airlines reaches settlement with 72 passengers over 2013 crash4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Officials say man shot by LAPD stole Frenchman's identity, was wanted by US Marshals4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 3 Washington marijuana growers convicted of federal charges3 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Mexico raided migrant train 153 times in last year3 Mar 2015, 6:31 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules3 Mar 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Wild keep rolling with SO win over Senators3 Mar 2015, 9:25 PM PDT
- No. 10 Maryland holds on to beat Rutgers3 Mar 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Bulls hold off Wizards3 Mar 2015, 9:07 PM PDT
- Leafs top Panthers, who dress goaltending coach3 Mar 2015, 9:06 PM PDT