The Department of Justice announced Wednesday that it will not charge former IRS chief Lois Lerner on criminal contempt charges after she refused to testify before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in March of last year.
Only days after a high-profile Democrat opponent announced a run to take his seat, Illinois Republican Senator Mark Kirk is coming out swinging. Not against his opponent, but against fellow Republican Mike Pence for signing Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
A black teenage suspect who died after slamming a stolen car into a pole during a high-speed chase with police in Roswell, Georgia received a heart transplant only two years ago -- despite an extensive criminal background.
The Republican National Committee had an April Fools' message for the Clinton Foundation, slyly highlighting the Clintons' total lack of transparency over their big-money donor list.
The head coach of an Indiana high school girl's golf team has been suspended after apparently threatening to burn down a Christian-owned pizzeria.
On Monday, the Student Association Senate at George Washington University (GWU) passed a resolution asking the school to install more cameras on campus after swastikas were placed on hallway walls twice in the last month.
University of Southern California athletic director Pat Haden has announced that he is boycotting the upcoming College Football Playoff committee meeting to be held in Indiana because of the state's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
The president and CEO of famed sports equipment company NIKE, Inc., Mark Parker, is jumping on board the anti-Indiana bandwagon with a public statement claiming that Indiana's religious freedom law is "discriminatory."
As the University of Texas debuted its new Latino Leadership Award, it was announced that the first winner would be newly-elected Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush.
With his early entry into the race for the hunt for the Republican nomination for president, Texas Senator Ted Cruz has become the talk of conservative radio. In fact, he is not just the talk of talk radio, but the toast of talk radio. Some feel that Cruz is winning the "talk show primary."
The Australian government accidentally released the personal information of President Obama and some 30 other world leaders that were on file from the Group of 20 Summit held last winter in Brisbane.
The president who came to office claiming he would have the most open and transparent presidency in history is now denying or slowing Freedom of Information Act requests for documents at an unprecedented rate.
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is fighting for his political life in the city's first ever mayoral runoff election, and now a staffer for challenger Jesus "Chuy" Garcia is revealing that their internal polling is showing there is "no way" Rahm can win re-election.
As the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez continues, fiancé Shayanna Johnson testified that she followed instructions and removed a cardboard box from the couple's home and then disposed of it in a "random dumpster."
A Boston police officer who was decorated for his actions during the Boston Marathon Bombing is recovering after being shot in the face in what has been called an "unprovoked attack."
Media Matters for America is now fully geared up to push Hillary Clinton on the media and the nation ahead of her likely run for president in 2016, a new report reveals.
A spring break party at a private home in Panama City Beach was interrupted by gunfire early on Saturday morning wounding seven, authorities said.
The Islamist radicals who have terrorized Nigeria for a decade struck again on Saturday, killing some 41 people to disrupt the African country's national elections.
Officials in a Missouri school are under fire for telling a seven-year-old girl who weighs a slight 54 pounds that her body mass index (BMI) was too high, the girl's mother said Wednesday.
Former St. Louis Rams seventh-round pick Michael Sam, famous for being the only openly gay player in the NFL, insisted he isn't the only gay player in the league.
A Colorado woman who brutally cut a live baby from the womb of its mother won't be charged with murder, because a law pushed by pro-abortion lobbyists maintains that a fetus is not a human being.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence has declared a public health emergency for areas of southeastern Indiana hit with 79 cases of H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS.
College basketball's win-or-go-home NCAA Tournament rakes in surprisingly fewer viewers than a string of "meaningless" college football bowl games.
On Wednesday, California Democrat Barbara Lee proposed a resolution in the House of Representatives that claims women will eventually be forced into prostitution in order to obtain life-sustaining food and water for their families.
Even as Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock gave his final speech from the floor of the House of Representatives on Thursday, it seems he broke two more rules in his last voting day as a member of Congress.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- One foot out the door? Iran talks enter double overtime, White House repeats ‘walk away’ threat2 Apr 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- California governor orders mandatory water restrictions amid drought1 Apr 2015, 7:00 PM PDT
- Ingraham on religious freedom law: Americans made to feel like the KKK1 Apr 2015, 6:57 PM PDT
- Feds won't pursue contempt charges against Lerner for not testifying before House1 Apr 2015, 2:31 PM PDT
- Fox News Poll: US can’t trust Iran, Obama should get Hill approval of deal1 Apr 2015, 1:25 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Mother of Getty heir's girlfriend says he had brain aneurysm 2 Apr 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- Los Angeles agrees to spend more than $1B on sidewalk repair1 Apr 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Woman arrested, charged in stabbing death of Washington DC attorney1 Apr 2015, 9:06 PM PDT
- Duke University investigates noose found hanging from tree on campus1 Apr 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
- 4 bodies discovered in Oklahoma home in suspected murder-suicide, police say1 Apr 2015, 9:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Anaheim Ducks clinch 3rd straight Pacific Division title with 5-1 rout of Edmonton Oilers1 Apr 2015, 9:34 PM PDT
- Turner's triple-double leads Celtics over Pacers1 Apr 2015, 9:24 PM PDT
- Harden's 51 points lead Rockets past Kings1 Apr 2015, 9:01 PM PDT
- Raptors use balanced attack to beat Timberwolves1 Apr 2015, 8:55 PM PDT
- Jazz beat Nuggets for 3rd straight win1 Apr 2015, 8:41 PM PDT