The winter that won't fade is still punishing areas of the Midwest and east cost with temperatures that continue to break record lows, and nothing is changing for the better any time soon, forecasters say.
Conservatives and the Republican Party have fallen far behind the left in campaign voter outreach technology, and Ned Ryun hoped to help participants at CPAC 2015 learn how to gain that lost ground.
Breitbart Texas chief Brandon Darby earned the Best Sunlight Post of 2014 at the annual CPAC Blogbash ceremony, for his work highlighting the overcrowded conditions of U.S. processing centers for illegals detained at the border.
NATIONAL HARBOR (MD) -- The cost of cyber attacks is growing into the hundreds of billions per year for both the public and the private sector -- but speakers at a cyber security panel at this year's CPAC warned that the USA is falling behind in the fight against this growing threat and the current administration is making matters worse.
Despite warnings from Congress against their plans, the Washington, D.C. City Council stands ready to preside over Thursday’s legalization of the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. With the overwhelming passage of Initiative 71 in last year’s
A Muslim woman, who claims she was passed over for a job because she wore a head scarf, appears set to win her case of discrimination brought before the U.S. Supreme Court, reports say.
Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has already sent her fleet of 200 snow removal trucks throughout the city in preparation for a snowstorm that could snarl the Thursday morning commute.
All week, 911 operators in middle Tennessee have fielded calls from worried residents frightened by mysterious cracks and booms that some have mistaken for gunshots, or fireworks, or even exploding gas lines.
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch was straightforward last month when he told reporters at Super Bowl Media Day, "I'm just here so I won't get fined." Now Lynch seeks trademark status for his phrase.
A new study finds that Hispanic foreigners, both legal and illegal, will account for a large portion of future job growth, forming perhaps as much as 75 percent of the job market by 2020.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Rubio calls Venezuela ban 'a badge of honor'28 Feb 2015, 8:02 PM PDT
- US rethinking plan to retake Mosul from ISIS28 Feb 2015, 6:07 PM PDT
- Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll28 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- Reports of possible deal on DHS funding reignites chatter about Boehner ouster28 Feb 2015, 2:51 PM PDT
- At CPAC, Jeb Bush does his best to reestablish conservative credentials28 Feb 2015, 1:51 PM PDT
Fox News National
- 2 shot at T.I., Young Jeezy party in North Carolina club28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide 28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- New Jersey police officer hospitalized after being struck, dragged by car28 Feb 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- Alaska Airlines cancels several flights after Russian volcano ash causes low visibility28 Feb 2015, 8:44 PM PDT
- Suspect now faces charges for 2 killings, including homeless man in drainage culvert28 Feb 2015, 3:30 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Williams helps Nets beat Mavericks28 Feb 2015, 9:27 PM PDT
- Mason outstanding in Flyers' win over Rangers28 Feb 2015, 9:09 PM PDT
- Gasol, Grizzlies edge Timberwolves28 Feb 2015, 8:51 PM PDT
- Pirri scores 2 as Panthers top Sabres28 Feb 2015, 8:42 PM PDT
- No. 6 Villanova rallies past Xavier28 Feb 2015, 8:41 PM PDT