At a cost of hundreds of millions of tax dollars, Detroit has launched its plan to contract the size of its city by demolishing thousands of abandoned buildings in areas blighted by decay. But the city is repeatedly running into squatters living in the abandoned buildings, slowing the city's effort to bulldoze its way to prosperity.
The Vatican has announced a new program of giving free haircuts, showers, and even a shave to Rome’s homeless population, a report says. This month the new services were added to last year’s announcement that church officials were adding showering facilities in
Many have speculated, but now a top federal health official is confirming that the outbreak of measles traced to several Disney theme parks was likely caused by a foreign visitor or an American who had recently returned from a trip outside the country.
After an hour of testimony by citizens speaking on the need for a civilian-led board to oversee St. Louis police, a hearing held at City Hall devolved into chaos and had to be canceled when protesters refused to allow police officers to testify.
For the second time in three days a hotel fire alarm woke members of the New England Patriots in the middle of the night.
His last post to Instagram was in November of 2012, but this week, after a break of over two years, Mitt Romney has once again started posting photos to the social media service.
Local business owners and politicians are working to bring tax breaks to those seeking to rebuild in the wake of last year's destructive riots in Ferguson, Missouri.
A Texas grade school is under fire for subjecting kids to an underwear search after teachers found feces on a gym floor.
Only two weeks after Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg made a show of support for freedom of speech following a terror attack by radical Muslims in France, Facebook began censoring images of Muhammad in Turkey--including the very Charlie Hebdo images Zuckerberg claimed to support.
As an outbreak of measles linked to several California Disney theme parks mounts, other states are also seeing measles appear. This week, for instance, a suburb of Chicago has announced its first case of the year.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Republicans fume over ex-Gitmo inmate’s Taliban outreach, WH says no regrets30 Jan 2015, 12:11 PM PDT
- Dalai Lama, Obama reportedly to appear together in public for first time30 Jan 2015, 10:22 AM PDT
- David Duke considers run against Scalise30 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM PDT
- Romney announces he will not run for president in 201630 Jan 2015, 8:10 AM PDT
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth in fourth quarter30 Jan 2015, 7:40 AM PDT
Fox News National
- NH lottery tickets come with a side of bacon 30 Jan 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- 35 years after Etan Patz disappeared, New York boy's murder trial opens30 Jan 2015, 12:26 PM PDT
- 2 Ex-Penn State rugby players get probation, service in arson that destroyed team shed30 Jan 2015, 12:01 PM PDT
- White House: Monitoring of Taliban released in exchange for American has been 'updated'30 Jan 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- U.Va. president says school considering plans that would make it a leader in campus safety30 Jan 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Milan tries to snap skid against Parma30 Jan 2015, 11:59 AM PDT
- Knicks sign Amundson for rest of season30 Jan 2015, 11:54 AM PDT
- Cousins to replace Bryant in All-Star Game30 Jan 2015, 11:49 AM PDT
- Crew complete deal for Mabwati30 Jan 2015, 11:33 AM PDT
- Marathon champ Jeptoo banned 2 years for doping30 Jan 2015, 11:04 AM PDT