The consumption of breakfast cereal has plunged; Kellogg, which makes Frosted Flakes, Rice Krispies, Froot Loops, and Special K, saw its sales of cereal drop 8 percent this quarter, according to Devin Leonard of Bloomberg.
Verizon, prepared for the FCC decision to embrace “net-neutrality” rules on Thursday, had a ready response once the decision became final. The company issued a press release mocking the new standard by dating the press release February 26, 1934, and titling it, “Title II Regulations a ‘Net’ Loss for Innovation and Consumers: FCC’s ‘Throwback Thursday' Move Imposes 1930s Rules on the Internet.”
Former New England Patriots end Aaron Hernandez was tight only in his gratuity on June 17, 2013, the night of Odin Lloyd's murder.
Now that Antonio Villaraigosa has opted out of running against state Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris to replace Senator Barbara Boxer in the United States Senate, Latino leaders are looking for another Latino candidate who could challenge Harris for the seat.
On Thursday, the Federal Communications Commission is scheduled to vote on strict new regulations for the Internet, and because the FCC is controlled by Democrats, Barack Obama’s plans for more government control of online traffic may well come true.
An American flag using swastikas instead of stars, and Israeli flags with swastikas instead of Stars of David, are flying outside the home of a man living in Sacramento's River Park neighborhood. Despite protests from neighbors, the man has refused to remove them.
On Wednesday, the Centers for Disease Control revealed that a superbug called Clostridium difficile, or C. diff, triggers over 450,000 infections a year nationwide and causes nearly 15,000 deaths. The bacterial infection, which is contained in feces, can be contracted by contact through hands or contaminated surfaces.
The Inglewood City Council unanimously approved St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke’s prospective stadium at Hollywood Park on Tuesday. The $1.86 billion, 80,000-seat, closed-roof structure, to be opened in 2018, would become the world’s most expensive stadium. Chris Meany, vice
The monumental hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton emerged full-blown on Tuesday as she spoke in Silicon Valley about “shocking” pay disparities between men and women. Speaking at the Lead On Watermark Conference for Women at the Santa Clara Convention Center before a crowd of 5,000 people, Clinton intoned that data on women’s pay inequity was “sobering” and “shocking,” according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
The Washington Redskins defend their use of the team’s nickname by claiming that a federal ban on several of their trademarks infringes on the team’s right to free speech. The federal case against the team derives from the supposition that the term “Redskins” disparages Native Americans.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Holder says US 'working on' how to capture or kill 'Jihadi John'27 Feb 2015, 10:01 AM PDT
- Fighting a bad cold, Biden cancels trip to Uruguay27 Feb 2015, 9:51 AM PDT
- Even Boehner weighing in on Internet’s ‘dress’ obsession27 Feb 2015, 9:39 AM PDT
- Perry at CPAC: 'We will survive the Obama years'27 Feb 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Congress prepares to punt amid impasse on DHS funding27 Feb 2015, 8:08 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Longtime Notre Dame president and prominent figure in Catholic education dies at 9727 Feb 2015, 9:13 AM PDT
- US stock market indexes edge lower in midday trading after economic growth estimate is lowered27 Feb 2015, 9:02 AM PDT
- Eye of the beholder: In rare photo, some see dress as black and blue, others as gold and white27 Feb 2015, 8:36 AM PDT
- Police: Upstate NY man caught buying jewelry with stolen credit cards swallowed diamond ring27 Feb 2015, 8:35 AM PDT
- US, Cuba hold 2nd round of talks on reopening embassies, but quick breakthrough seems unlikely27 Feb 2015, 8:16 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Juve visits Roma in top-two clash27 Feb 2015, 9:23 AM PDT
- Ducks, Kings collide in Anaheim27 Feb 2015, 9:01 AM PDT
- Avs shoot for season sweep of Stars27 Feb 2015, 9:00 AM PDT
- Kane-less Blackhawks visit Lightning27 Feb 2015, 8:59 AM PDT
- Caps visit Hurricanes looking to avoid third straight loss27 Feb 2015, 8:53 AM PDT