California teachers are attempting to lure parents into supporting Common Core by teaching them how to do the program's infamous "new math" themselves.
A massive anti-abortion march that met at San Francisco’s Civic Center drew thousands of people, some from as far away as Texas, in the annual West Coast March for Life on Saturday. The organizers schedule the event annually to commemorate the Roe vs. Wade decision of Jan. 22, 1973, which made abortion legal.
On Friday night, vandals spray-painted Satanist graffiti as well as swastikas on a church in Orangevale, roughly 25 miles northeast of Sacramento, California. The graffiti on the Calvary Chapel included “I love Satan” on the main sign of the church as well as “6-6-6,” swastikas, racial slurs and profanity painted on the rest of the building.
Californians are waking up to the fact that refusing to vaccinate their children endangers them. In 2014, for the first time in 12 years, less Californians claimed their beliefs disallowed immunizing their children, according to a Los Angeles Times data analysis. Health officials have stated that once the rate of non-immunization among the populace reaches 8%, an outbreak becomes more likely.
Although former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa asserted on Thursday that he has not decided whether to run for Barbara Boxer’s vacant Senate seat, according to the Los Angeles Times, Latinos frustrated with the apparent anointment of Atty. Gen. Kamala Harris for the post may act as a catalyst for his candidacy.
For those who want to believe the GOP has a Neanderthal view of climate change, some votes on the Senate on Wednesday should clarify how reasoned the GOP is compared to their leftist colleagues.
On the heels of Deflate-Gate, Joe Theismann decided to test NFL footballs that ranged from properly inflated to underflated to see how much difference he felt throwing them.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has conducted a survey of American women between 15 and 44 who have taken opioids, and the results show how pervasive and dangerous the problem has become among pregnant women.
The Los Angeles Times has released a series of classic photos from yesteryear showing California Gov. Jerry Brown in 1979 during and after a fund-raising rock concert for his 1980 run for the White House. Brown challenged incumbent president Jimmy Carter, but
The U.S. Women's National Team remained tight-lipped as it suspended goalkeeper Hope Solo for 30 days, refusing to reveal the reason for its decision.The team would only acknowledge that the suspension derived from "an incident that occurred during the current WNT training camp being held in Carson, California."
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- The gender factor: Is that actually an obstacle for Hillary Clinton? 26 Jan 2015, 7:10 PM PDT
- Freed Al Qaeda operative floated as part of prisoner swap, ex-diplomat says26 Jan 2015, 6:54 AM PDT
- Secret Service: 'Quadcopter' drone crashed onto White House grounds26 Jan 2015, 3:17 AM PDT
- Obama becomes first US president to take in India's Republic Day parade26 Jan 2015, 2:15 AM PDT
- Rand Paul clashes with Rubio, Cruz on defense, foreign policy at Koch forum26 Jan 2015, 1:13 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Baseball cards, bugs and crocodiles: Tune in to FBN for 'Strange Inheritance'26 Jan 2015, 9:11 AM PDT
- 2 small planes ditch into sea off Hawaii; all aboard survive26 Jan 2015, 7:47 AM PDT
- New Jersey school evacuated after chemistry lab 'mishap' involving acid 26 Jan 2015, 6:56 AM PDT
- Stocks ease as investors shrug off victory by Greek party feared to shake up eurozone26 Jan 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
- Naked violinist sues police over arrest in Portland last year26 Jan 2015, 6:19 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Hornets' Williams has concussion, Biyombo bone bruise26 Jan 2015, 9:25 AM PDT
- Sosa's double helps UNAM topple Toluca26 Jan 2015, 9:21 AM PDT
- Djokovic, Wawrinka, Nishikori reach Aussie QFs26 Jan 2015, 8:48 AM PDT
- Serena, Venus land in Aussie quarters26 Jan 2015, 8:46 AM PDT
- Tar Heels take on Orange in ACC action26 Jan 2015, 8:23 AM PDT