The GOP, desirous of overriding Barack Obama’s veto of legislation approving the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline, failed to do so on Wednesday, with the vote 62-37, five votes short of the two-thirds majority needed.
As the Supreme Court takes up a case that would rule out subsidies for health insurance in roughly three dozen states, which would crush insurance markets in those states and cripple Obamacare, Senator Ted Cruz—along with Senator Marco Rubio—is offering his own health insurance proposal.
A Japanese island that imported cats to deal with an infestation of mice that overran fishermen’s boats is now overrun with cats.
Two Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers who may have been involved in the fatal shooting of a Skid Row man have been “doxxed." The term refers to a technique, made infamous by the Anonymous hacking collective during the Occupy Wall Street protests, in which hackers post a target's private information online.
Major League Baseball's Inclusion Ambassador Billy Bean traveled to the spring training facilities of the New York Mets, and statements by one of the team's stars on Bean's homosexuality raised questions whether MLB's "inclusion" program pertains to Christians, too.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi expressed disapproval of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's speech before Congress on Tuesday. In fact, she said she was "near tears."
Rev. Jeremiah Wright spoke at Fresno State on Monday night, and in the mold of his protégé, Barack Obama, bent the truth for his audience.
California Senate President Kevin de León joined Women’s Caucus chair Sen. Hannah-Beth Jackson to bring a new bill, SB 695, that would require high schools offering health classes to teach students about sexual assault and violence.
The amount of the settlement former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be compensated after settling his wrongful termination grievance against the team has been divulged.
Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler’s demonically anti-Semitic book, will be reprinted in Germany and sold in German bookstores all over Europe -- thanks to the expiration of the German copyright held by the state of Bavaria.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Quds force leader, commanding Iraqi forces against ISIS, alarms Washington5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton says she's asked State Department to make emails public5 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Florida drops appeal of court rulings striking down welfare drug test law5 Mar 2015, 12:36 AM PDT
- Ben Carson apologizes for remarks on homosexuality4 Mar 2015, 7:59 PM PDT
- Krauthammer: Clinton 'clearly constructing a system in which you control access'4 Mar 2015, 6:52 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Veterinarian detained for 6 months in Southeast Asia returns to Portland, Oregon4 Mar 2015, 11:31 PM PDT
- US Justice Department finds racist, profit-driven law enforcement practices in Ferguson4 Mar 2015, 11:03 PM PDT
- Lost limbs and lives: jurors hear graphic accounts of Boston Marathon bombing4 Mar 2015, 11:00 PM PDT
- American Airlines passengers forced to use emergency slides after landing in Denver4 Mar 2015, 10:46 PM PDT
- Former Ohio substitute teacher given jail time for showing high school class graphic movie4 Mar 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Warriors rally past Bucks5 Mar 2015, 12:13 AM PDT
- Blazers rally past Clips in OT5 Mar 2015, 12:10 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules4 Mar 2015, 11:52 PM PDT
- Davis returns to lead Pelicans past Pistons4 Mar 2015, 11:49 PM PDT
- Rory McIlroy looks at present, with questions building toward Masters and possible Grand Slam4 Mar 2015, 11:47 PM PDT