The amount of the settlement former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be compensated after settling his wrongful termination grievance against the team has been divulged.
Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler’s demonically anti-Semitic book, will be reprinted in Germany and sold in German bookstores all over Europe -- thanks to the expiration of the German copyright held by the state of Bavaria.
On Monday, Dr. Willie Soon, the brilliant astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who has been smeared by media outlets including the Boston Globe, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian, Scientific American and Nature because he had the temerity to point out that human activities are not “a major cause of global warming,” struck back with a press release defending himself from the scurrilous charges aimed at him.
On Sunday, an apparently homeless man was shot and killed by Los Angeles police as he resisted attempts to subdue him. LAPD spokesman Sgt. Barry Montgomery said around noon the police arrived in response to a robbery call on 911. Montgomery said that LAPD officers used a Taser, although it was unclear whether the man, whose street nickname was “Africa,” was struck by the Taser.
Secretary of State John Kerry, possibly concerned along with the Obama Administration that the nuclear deal they are making with Iran has some details they would rather keep secret, gave an implied warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will speak to Congress on Tuesday, that he better not spill any details of the deal in his speech.
In a surprising editorial, the Los Angeles Times, usually in lockstep with Obama Administration policy, writes that whatever the circumstances were that preceded Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress Tuesday, members of Congress should not boycott the speech, but listen to what Netanyahu has to say.
As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
At an Atlantic County, New Jersey, high school basketball game, students from Holy Spirit High School dressed as a monkey and a banana in order to distract a free throw shooter from Atlantic City High School. The dress-up distraction now elicits charges of racism.
A new Wall Street Journal /NBC News poll confirms that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s popularity among Americans has grown since last August, when Israel fought Hamas in the Gaza War. Currently, 30% of Americans now view him positively, as opposed to 24% in August, despite apparent rising tensions between the Obama administration and the Prime Minister.
The new California law AB 60, an attempt to license the roughly 1.5 million illegal aliens in the state, has already licensed 110,000 immigrants since going into effect in January.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Netanyahu’s moment: When politics and media coverage go nuclear3 Mar 2015, 6:13 PM PDT
- Rubio dines with Republican mega-donor Adelson3 Mar 2015, 11:37 AM PDT
- Netanyahu faces Dem ire in wake of Iran address3 Mar 2015, 11:26 AM PDT
- Transcript of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress3 Mar 2015, 10:03 AM PDT
- Petraeus pleads guilty to misdemeanor charge in plea deal over claims he leaked classified info to mistress3 Mar 2015, 9:37 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Official: US report finds racial bias in Ferguson police3 Mar 2015, 1:07 PM PDT
- Landmark bridge at center of Obama visit to Selma named for reputed Ku Klux Klan leader3 Mar 2015, 11:46 AM PDT
- US commander: arming Ukraine would increase domestic pressure on Russia's Putin3 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM PDT
- Vietnamese man extradited from UK to face US charge he provided material support to al-Qaida3 Mar 2015, 11:16 AM PDT
- Judge rules white supremacist will go on trial in Kansas Jewish sites shootings3 Mar 2015, 11:15 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Golf Tidbits: Tinkering never ends for Harrington3 Mar 2015, 12:10 PM PDT
- Nuggets fire Shaw3 Mar 2015, 11:47 AM PDT
- 2015 Atlantic Sun Conference Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:40 AM PDT
- 2015 Patriot League Tournament Preview3 Mar 2015, 11:31 AM PDT
- Mavs sign James for remainder of season3 Mar 2015, 11:30 AM PDT