Rev. Jeremiah Wright spoke at Fresno State on Monday night, and in the mold of his protégé, Barack Obama, bent the truth for his audience.
California Senate President Kevin de León joined Women’s Caucus chair Sen. Hannah-Beth Jackson to bring a new bill, SB 695, that would require high schools offering health classes to teach students about sexual assault and violence.
The amount of the settlement former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice will be compensated after settling his wrongful termination grievance against the team has been divulged.
Mein Kampf, Adolph Hitler’s demonically anti-Semitic book, will be reprinted in Germany and sold in German bookstores all over Europe -- thanks to the expiration of the German copyright held by the state of Bavaria.
On Monday, Dr. Willie Soon, the brilliant astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics who has been smeared by media outlets including the Boston Globe, The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Guardian, Scientific American and Nature because he had the temerity to point out that human activities are not “a major cause of global warming,” struck back with a press release defending himself from the scurrilous charges aimed at him.
On Sunday, an apparently homeless man was shot and killed by Los Angeles police as he resisted attempts to subdue him. LAPD spokesman Sgt. Barry Montgomery said around noon the police arrived in response to a robbery call on 911. Montgomery said that LAPD officers used a Taser, although it was unclear whether the man, whose street nickname was “Africa,” was struck by the Taser.
Secretary of State John Kerry, possibly concerned along with the Obama Administration that the nuclear deal they are making with Iran has some details they would rather keep secret, gave an implied warning to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who will speak to Congress on Tuesday, that he better not spill any details of the deal in his speech.
In a surprising editorial, the Los Angeles Times, usually in lockstep with Obama Administration policy, writes that whatever the circumstances were that preceded Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress Tuesday, members of Congress should not boycott the speech, but listen to what Netanyahu has to say.
As Clintonites and Obamaites unite to attempt to destroy Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one more member has made his vitriolic feelings about the stalwart prime minister public.
At an Atlantic County, New Jersey, high school basketball game, students from Holy Spirit High School dressed as a monkey and a banana in order to distract a free throw shooter from Atlantic City High School. The dress-up distraction now elicits charges of racism.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Hillary’s private email fiasco: Why she remains a huge media target4 Mar 2015, 3:14 PM PDT
- Sportsmen group accused of being ‘green decoy’ for environmentalists4 Mar 2015, 6:13 AM PDT
- Hillary Clinton's email server traced to Internet service registered to NY home4 Mar 2015, 3:42 AM PDT
- State Department says Netanyahu twisted Kerry's words in speech to Congress4 Mar 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Clinton teases possible 2016 campaign at abortion group's gala4 Mar 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Fingerprints of Aaron Hernandez and his alleged victim found in car4 Mar 2015, 7:33 AM PDT
- Opening statements begin in Boston Marathon bombing trial4 Mar 2015, 7:13 AM PDT
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in shootings at Southern California nightclub, gas station; suspects sought4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- The latest on the Boston Marathon bombing trial: Suspect used 'bomb favored by terrorists'4 Mar 2015, 7:02 AM PDT
- US stocks open lower as market heads for a second loss; Alcoa falls most in S&P 500 index4 Mar 2015, 6:47 AM PDT
Fox News Sports
- 2015 Ohio Valley Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:36 AM PDT
- 2015 Big South Conference Tournament Preview4 Mar 2015, 6:31 AM PDT
- British Masters returns to European Tour schedule, top English players will rotate as host4 Mar 2015, 3:03 AM PDT
- British Open host Royal St. George's votes to allow female members for 1st time4 Mar 2015, 1:47 AM PDT
- Ivanovic, Errani advance at Monterrey4 Mar 2015, 1:14 AM PDT