Last week, the Obama administration admitted it sent out 800,000 Obamacare forms with incorrect tax information--a government mistake that threatened to force Obamacare customers to resubmit their tax returns and possibly delay their refunds. This week, however, the Treasury Department says that will not be necessary.
Last week, President Barack Obama sparked outrage when he declared that the root cause of Islamic State (ISIS) terrorism is not radical Islam but poverty.
Roughly 800,000 Obamacare customers are seeking answers as to why the Obama administration sent them the wrong tax information--a government error that could delay their tax refunds.
President Barack Obama said on Wednesday that Islam is not the cause of the Islamic State's (ISIS) brutality.
Last year, the Obama administration announced to much fanfare that it cleared 8 million Obamacare enrollments but later admitted it inflated those figures by 1.3 million.
As the international community mourned the deaths of 21 Egyptian Christians who were beheaded in an Islamic State (ISIS) video released on Sunday, President Barack Obama spent the day golfing in Palm Springs, California.
Three senior House Democrats are pleading with the Obama administration to bend the Obamacare rules to prevent their constituents and millions of Americans from being hit with Obamacare tax penalties.
A newly released video by Islamic State (ISIS) terrorists showing the mass beheading of 21 Christians condemns the faith's believers as "crusaders."
Saudi Arabia said on Sunday that the killing of three North Carolina Muslims by atheist Craig Hicks was a "heinous terrorist" act and called on leaders to end aggressions against Muslims.
Millions of dollars intended to combat Ebola in Sierra Leone have gone missing, according to a national auditor report. Over $3.3 million lack paperwork needed to track where the internal emergency funds are or went. Sierra Leone, which has had
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Top Senate Republican demands answers from Kerry on sensitive info left in Yemen26 Feb 2015, 4:56 PM PDT
- No deal? House eyes stopgap to buy time as DHS funding deadline nears26 Feb 2015, 2:19 PM PDT
- FCC approves sweeping Internet regulation plan, Obama accused of meddling26 Feb 2015, 10:58 AM PDT
- Susan Rice, Samantha Power to address AIPAC meeting26 Feb 2015, 10:40 AM PDT
- Secret Plan B? HHS boss denies claim agency preparing fallback if court guts ObamaCare26 Feb 2015, 10:21 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Police: Missouri Auditor Schweich died of single gunshot in 'apparent suicide' at his home26 Feb 2015, 4:35 PM PDT
- Police: Man with connection to Tennessee murder case found dead in Florida in apparent suicide26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Jury deciding punishment for convicted murderer Jodi Arias to resume deliberations Monday26 Feb 2015, 4:31 PM PDT
- Suspect in US terror trial says Internet chats and emails about women, not al-Qaida bomb plot26 Feb 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- 3 deny trying to sell military-grade arms to Colombian rebels to use against US helicopters26 Feb 2015, 3:45 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Herman leads after first round of Honda Classic26 Feb 2015, 5:25 PM PDT
- Adrian Peterson appeal ruling overturned by judge26 Feb 2015, 5:00 PM PDT
- Blue Jays sign Santana to minor league deal26 Feb 2015, 4:51 PM PDT
- Blue Jackets acquire Clarkson from Maple Leafs26 Feb 2015, 4:49 PM PDT
- Sharks' Torres has another ACL surgery26 Feb 2015, 4:32 PM PDT