The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
A recent House rules change by Republicans designed to curb insolvency in the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) trust fund has sparked ire among some Democrats and guaranteed a forthcoming debate over the explosive growth in America’s disability program.
On Sunday, President Barack Obama released an anti-oil drilling environmental video shot aboard Air Force One--an aircraft that has a 53,611 gallon fuel capacity.
The world's largest farm equipment company, Deere & Co, announced on Friday it plans to lay off at least 865 Iowa workers and another 45 of its Illinois employees.
Union membership in America continues to dwindle, according to new data released on Friday by the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Democratic Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper says his state’s decision to legalize pot “was a bad idea” that other state’s should avoid for several years until more is known. “If I could’ve waved a wand the day after the election, I
Mitt Romney said Wednesday night that he believes in global warming and that humans contribute to it.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of registered voters finds Hillary Clinton leading all potential Republican presidential contenders by double digits.
Top Democratic donors say Hillary Clinton is building a money machine so large and so impressive that it will smash previous fundraising records, intimidate rivals, and crush the eventual Republican presidential nominee.
As the global elite gather in Davos, Switzerland, to discuss global warming and other issues, a new survey finds that just 6% of business leaders worldwide believe combatting global warming should be a top government priority, reports the International Business Times.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Oregon gov under fire after fiancee admits getting $118G in consulting role30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- Federal prosecutors in Chicago drop drug charges against 27 people in stash house sting cases30 Jan 2015, 12:45 AM PDT
- US reportedly reaches out to Yemen's Houthi rebels to promote anti-Al Qaeda campaign30 Jan 2015, 12:06 AM PDT
- White House acknowledges -- but also denies -- that Taliban are a terrorist group29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
- McCain rips protesters during Kissinger hearing, calls them ‘low-life scum’29 Jan 2015, 10:00 PM PDT
Fox News National
- FBI adds alleged al-Shabab recruiter from Virginia to most-wanted terrorist list30 Jan 2015, 1:00 AM PDT
- 3 Colorado tax cheats skip sentencing to play golf30 Jan 2015, 12:41 AM PDT
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record; now planning to land in Mexico30 Jan 2015, 12:00 AM PDT
- LAPD chief admits mistakes made at event featuring ex-Mexican Mafia leader29 Jan 2015, 11:41 PM PDT
- Circumstances of Denver police shooting murky; expert says threat perception should be weighed29 Jan 2015, 11:32 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Powell, UCLA shock Utah30 Jan 2015, 12:26 AM PDT
- No. 3 Gonzaga routs Portland30 Jan 2015, 12:23 AM PDT
- Lakers spoil Gasol's return to LA, top Bulls in 2OT30 Jan 2015, 12:20 AM PDT
- National Basketball Association Game Capsules30 Jan 2015, 12:16 AM PDT
- Randolph, Grizzlies rout Nuggets30 Jan 2015, 12:14 AM PDT