Despite President Barack Obama's promise that Obamacare plans would cost less than the average cell phone or cable bill, a new study finds that nearly half of the nation's uninsured say Obamacare is too expensive.
Obama campaign strategists and other Democrats took to Twitter on Friday to mock Mitt Romney's decision not to run for the White House in 2016.
The White House announced Thursday morning that President Barack Obama wants Congress to "fully reverse" bipartisan sequester spending limits by boosting domestic and defense spending by $70 billion in an effort to "end the era of manufactured crises and mindless austerity."
A recent House rules change by Republicans designed to curb insolvency in the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) trust fund has sparked ire among some Democrats and guaranteed a forthcoming debate over the explosive growth in America’s disability program.
On Sunday, President Barack Obama released an anti-oil drilling environmental video shot aboard Air Force One--an aircraft that has a 53,611 gallon fuel capacity.
The world's largest farm equipment company, Deere & Co, announced on Friday it plans to lay off at least 865 Iowa workers and another 45 of its Illinois employees.
Union membership in America continues to dwindle, according to new data released on Friday by the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Democratic Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper says his state’s decision to legalize pot “was a bad idea” that other state’s should avoid for several years until more is known. “If I could’ve waved a wand the day after the election, I
Mitt Romney said Wednesday night that he believes in global warming and that humans contribute to it.
A Washington Post/ABC News poll of registered voters finds Hillary Clinton leading all potential Republican presidential contenders by double digits.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- Obama upbeat about Congress' response to his budget, suggests potential NFL policy change after 'Deflategate'1 Feb 2015, 3:12 PM PDT
- In new budget, Obama proposing 14 percent tax on overseas profits to fund infrastructure projects1 Feb 2015, 12:15 PM PDT
- Walker, eyeing 2016 White House bid, says he's open to sending US troops to fight ISIS1 Feb 2015, 10:18 AM PDT
- Scott Walker surging in new Iowa poll1 Feb 2015, 9:26 AM PDT
- More states look to expand Medicaid1 Feb 2015, 9:19 AM PDT
Fox News National
- Goats offered as alternative to burn at Rocky Flats wildlife refuge, which has plutonium1 Feb 2015, 2:00 PM PDT
- Police find body believed to be of Arkansas nursing student who disappeared 1 Feb 2015, 1:30 PM PDT
- San Francisco experiences driest January on record with no measurable rainfall1 Feb 2015, 1:00 PM PDT
- Texas governor declares Feb. 2 'Chris Kyle Day' 1 Feb 2015, 12:45 PM PDT
- Police bust Zamboni driver for DUI during girls high school hockey game1 Feb 2015, 12:36 PM PDT
Fox News Sports
- Lyon held to draw against Monaco1 Feb 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Florida State knocks off rival Miami1 Feb 2015, 3:17 PM PDT
- Messi's strike sees Barca edge Villarreal1 Feb 2015, 3:08 PM PDT
- Goggin wins second Panama title1 Feb 2015, 3:07 PM PDT
- Domingue leads Coyotes over Habs in first NHL start1 Feb 2015, 3:06 PM PDT