(1) Why did the Philadelphia office apparently waste taxpayer money and scarce police resources calling the police about a “verbal disturbance” by two people they were happy to help?
(2) Why would ACORN file a police report after warmly helping us with our purported “prostitution business”?
(3) Why would ACORN make a police complaint about a “verbal disturbance” when there was no disturbance?
(4) Why did ACORN apparently call the police as many as 45 minutes after we left?
(5) Why does ACORN apparently think that making and publishing an after-the-fact police complaint would cover up its willingness to help our “prostitution business” and its lies about what happened when we visited?
(Select “full screen” to view larger version of police report.)
ppd pdf –