Joe Biden, who functions in a world most rational people are unfamiliar with, praised Barack Obama’s performance in Wednesday’s debate:
I think the president did well. He was presidential. You just don’t ever know what game, what positions Governor Romney’s going to come with.
How about his “A’ game, Mensa Joe? (Although Romney’s “C” game still would have destroyed Obama.)
Of course, Biden resorted to the old criticism of Romney being a flip-flopper:
Last night we found out he doesn’t have a $5 trillion tax cut. I guess he outsourced that to China or something, I don’t know, that’s offshored (sic). But it’s hard to figure out what Gov. Romney’s position is on a number of issues. But I think as time goes on, meaning days, it’s going to become pretty clear that Gov. Romney has either changed a number of his positions or didn’t remember some of his positions. I think at the end of the day we have two more debates coming up, or the president does, and I feel very good about it.
Keep whistling in the dark, Joe. You and Obama are toast, and you don’t even know it.
Biden couldn’t help himself; he continued:
Unlike some others, [Obama] never says one thing one day and another thing the next day, and he never changes position because it may be politically convenient.
Of course, Biden is lying, as usual; courtesy of Ari Fleischer, circa 2011, here’s a list of the top ten Obama flip-flops:
▪ Voted against increasing the debt limit; then supported raising it.
▪ Campaigned against the Bush tax cuts; then extended all of them.
▪ Promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term; then proposed trillion dollar deficits.
▪ Vowed the unemployment rate would be below 8% if his stimulus was passed; but then it broke 10%.
▪ Promised shovel ready jobs; then admitted they weren’t shovel ready.
▪ Said if you like your health plan you can keep it; but then threw seniors off Medicare Plus and employers are now saying they’ll dump people onto the public exchange.
▪ Promised to have health care negotiations on live TV, but then reversed himself.
▪ Indicated Bush violated the Constitution; then carried out warrantless wiretaps, indefinite detentions, secret renditions, quadrupled drone attacks, and kept Guantanamo Bay open. Voted against the Patriot Act, but then supported its extension.
▪ Said lobbyists wouldn’t work in the White House; then gave them waivers to work there.
▪ Vowed to take public financing for his 2008 campaign; then refused public financing when he realized he would receive more money without it.
So Mensa Joe, let us know when you’re ready to join the world of reality. The only problem is that you’re not real yourself; no real person would make up the outrageous lies you do.