SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

San Francisco Police Warn Dog Owners of Poisoned Meatballs on Streets

San Francisco Police Warn Dog Owners of Poisoned Meatballs on Streets

The San Francisco police department reported on Friday that two dogs were sent to the emergency room after allegedly eating poisoned meatballs left in the Twin Peaks and Diamond Heights areas of town. Police said that they had recovered poisoned meatballs all along the streets in those neighborhoods. On Wednesday, a dog ate a cooked meatball off the street, and was taken to the vet; the dog’s owner reported, “The next thing we know, he started to seize and his back went up. I grabbed him and went to the vet.” The vet said that the meatball had strychnine in it. A second dog was also poisoned, according to police.

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x