Administration officials are warning Republicans not to pass a Department of Homeland Security funding bill that includes any attempt to block President Obama’s executive actions on immigration reform.
Citizens United president David Bossie told Breitbart News that about 2,000 citizens showed up at the Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa Saturday to hear from conservative leaders like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and real estate mogul Donald Trump. “Mr.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has granted one the nation’s 143 oil refineries an exemption from costly ethanol blending requirements but refuses to say which one or why citing “confidentiality restrictions,” reports the Wall Street Journal’s Kimberley A. Strassel. Page 11
Second-quarter economic growth estimates are being scaled back following Friday’s announcement by the Commerce Department that wholesale inventories dropped 0.2% in June after falling 0.6% in May. That means the government’s already anemic 1.7% annual growth forecast may be revised
On Saturday, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Obamacare was an “evil” law and a “train wreck” that more Americans will want to abandon once they become familiar with the over 20,000 pages of rules and regulations that infringe upon
On Friday, the National Security Agency (NSA) released a memo claiming that it “touches” 1.6% of all Internet traffic and that just 0.025% of data is selected for review. “The net effect is that NSA analysts look at 0.00004% of
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo bagged $100,000 in campaign donations from a developer that, two days later, received tax breaks that will cost New York taxpayers $35 million in revenue over 10 years. The company, Extell Development, made two $50,000
A recently uncovered Democrat anti-gun “guide” titled “Preventing Gun Violence Through Effective Messaging” urges politicians to use high profile gun incidents–like the “Trayvon Martin killing”–to cower pro-gun politicians and silence the NRA. The guide was compiled before the shooting at
Real estate mogul and The Apprentice star Donald Trump is headed to Iowa on Saturday night to address a conservative group. He told Breitbart News in a phone interview from his plane as it was leaving La Guardia airport in New
ABC/Univision specifically mentioned three Republican Congressmen who may be on the fence and vulnerable to pressure to support a comprehensive form of immigration reform and a pathway to citizenship for the country’s 11 million illegal immigrants. One candidate to watch
Based upon published reports, GreenTech Automotive, the company the Democratic Party of Virginia’s gubernatorial nominee Terry McAuliffe served as chairman from 2010 to 2012, received at least $37.5 million in cash investments before McAuliffe resigned as chairman in December 2012.
From Our Partners
Fox News Politics
- ISIS chemical weapons expert killed in airstrike, US officials say30 Jan 2015, 5:55 PM PDT
- 1,000 'criminal aliens' released by ICE committed new crimes, Grassley says30 Jan 2015, 5:22 PM PDT
- Romney exit resets 2016 field, gives boost to Bush30 Jan 2015, 4:11 PM PDT
- Federal judge expresses skepticism about constitutionality of no-fly list30 Jan 2015, 2:08 PM PDT
- Oregon governor deflects questions over fiancee's consulting payments30 Jan 2015, 1:47 PM PDT
Fox News National
- Wisconsin team tries to defend national snow sculpting championship in Lake Geneva30 Jan 2015, 4:30 PM PDT
- Brandeis University president step down at end of school year, take job at Yale Law School30 Jan 2015, 4:15 PM PDT
- New York City pharmacist who tried to make ricin, weapons-grade toxins, sentenced to prison30 Jan 2015, 4:00 PM PDT
- Attorney wants mistrial declared in Vanderbilt rape case, says juror did not disclose rape30 Jan 2015, 3:31 PM PDT
- Ohio reschedules executions for 7 death row inmates meaning no inmate put to death in 201530 Jan 2015, 2:46 PM PDT