SIGN UP FOR THE BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Utah Man Hospitalized After Eggnog Chugging Mishap

A Utah man got more than he bargained for after joining an eggnog chugging contest at a Christmas party last week. During the contest the man inhaled some of the extra creamy substance into his lungs and ended up in the hospital.

Utah County resident Ryan Roche claimed that there was no alcohol involved in the contest that was held at his company Christmas party.

Roche said that he downed the quart of eggnog in 12 seconds but soon inhaled some of the drink into his lungs, causing severe distress.

The man was put on oxygen and given antibiotics and was released after a few days.

Follow Warner Todd Huston on Twitter @warnerthuston or email the author at igcolonel@hotmail.com.

P.S. DO YOU WANT MORE ARTICLES
LIKE THIS ONE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
SIGN UP FOR THE DAILY BREITBART NEWSLETTER.


Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL
BREITBART EMAIL NEWSLETTER

GET TODAY'S TOP NEWS DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

I don't want to get today's top news.

x